Depression and ocial Anxiety

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SunnierWolf, Jul 3, 2016.

1. SunnierWolf

SunnierWolf Member

This is my first post so I'm not to sure how this all works, but I'm going to give expressing my feelings a go.

When I was 14, I was diagnosed with general anxiety, depression, social anxiety and ADHD and am currently on Medication for ADHD and sertraline for the anxiety and depression. I have tried coming of the anti-depressants various times as I don't like the side effects of feeling tired and lack of energy. I started on 100mg which went to 200mg a few months ago when I started struggling again. I have tapered down to just 25mg a day and I feel very emotionally drained and quite suicidal to be honest. I'm having lots of problems in my relationship and I'm in the process of finding a job and I just feel like every day is a challenge to get through!

My boyfriend is 17 years older than me and we keep arguing over petty things, jealously ect.. We split up every week then get back together and I can't move on from it! The relationship is so tense and we need to split up but we can't let each other go!! It's horrible, how do I let him go :'(

2. encourager101

encourager101 Member

Hey Sunnier, sorry to hear you're having a hard time. I invite you to let this guy go, and focus on the idea of the "right" man for you, as it sounds like this guy is the "wrong" guy, and you deserve to be with someone who will act like a gentleman and treat you like a lady. I believe the "right" man is out there! It may take some time for you two to find each other, but at 14, there's no rush at all :0)

In the meantime, if you think you might benefit from a free (yes, free!) phone call to a licensed counselor, I encourage you to call 1- 855-382-5433, and you can have a conversation with a licensed therapist. You can talk about whatever you'd like. He/she will offer a sympathetic, non-judgmental ear, and could offer advice, if you want! Focus on the Family is an organization that offers this FREE phone consultation. Just make sure you call between 6a-8p Mountain Standard Time. And if no one answers, leave a message so someone can call you back. Hang in there! You can do this! Your whole life is ahead of you, ready for you to enjoy :0)

SunnierWolf likes this.