Depression and suicide Welcome back :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Looser, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Looser

Looser Account Closed

As the title of the thread indicates, I was depressed few months back but successfully defeated it for two months at least.

But today something happened which has pushed me back to square one.

I made a blunder and was kicked out of the job, my very good soul mate let me because of it.

I know you guys wont feel the intensity of the pain from the few lines I have written, but mind you its quite unbearable.

My life seems like a burden to me, its been ages since I am fighting this depression and it returns back somehow to harass me.

This time it seems the worst.

The worst part of my depression is no one knows about it and i cant even tell this to anyone.

OMG I want to die please call me up by some natural way of death, i am too chicken to commit suicide ( I know you wan me to see there in hell thats why I am sufferring so much pain , but let me tell you you made me so much of a chicken that I wont be able to committ suicide so you have to kill me)

Looking so someone to talk, if possible please add me in chat...
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I see your pain and i know you are hurting but hun you can fight back you can beat the depression and i hope you and your soul mate start talking and communication ok so people do understand the depth of sadness you are feeling hugs
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Please go into the chat room if you need company as well...there are many members who can relate to what you have written
  4. WldHair

WldHair Well-Known Member

Sorry, but if your so-called loved one leaves you because lost your job then they don't sound like much of a soulmate. Jobs come and go, and even though I know getting fired is extremely daunting and traumatic, you will manage to pick yourself up again and move on.
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

hope you found someone to talk to in chat hun.
    so sorry you're having a rough time..
    you said you've been depressed before and climbed above can do that again....I know it's hard work but hold on ok.
    perhaps your ex will talk with you when they've calmed down....don't give up!

do you have some professional help?
    maybe go talk to your GP if you're not feeling safe *hug*
  6. Looser

Looser Account Closed

Feeling a bit relaxed as of now, but still a lot worried about my career, I am not young anymore not know how this long life will pass
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.