Depression everywhere...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Hurted, Aug 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Everywhere you look, you can see depression.

I dont suffer from it anymore, but im still sad often.

However, im opening this thread because of others...

I am suprised how many teens i know have or did have depression... What does make us, 15-17 year old people, with whole infront of us so sad?

My friend has recently lost father. He talks bout suicide and dont want my help, neither does want schrinks help...

My mother is so depressed, that she cant even hide it anymore, like she did 2 years...

Sometimes i feel like ghost, like im lost somewhere into endless space, im searching ways but all i see is empty space and illusions.

Im sorry for this thread. It doesnt makes any sense, but i just wanted to let it out.

Regards

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Depression is a sad reality of our modern day world. It can strike people when they are young as well as when they are old. You have to stay strong and not let yourself get depressed, because once you are depressed, it can be very hard to be happy again.

3. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I know that. But i also think that i will have problems with depression whole life. In past 2 years i was depressed 3 times... First and second time 2 months, 3rd time 6 months... People with 3 depression episodes do have 80% chances to suffer again.
    And i am not afraid of depression, not a little. What i am afraid, is severe anxiety that depression brings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.