Depression getting worse because of bills...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThoseEmptyWalls

My old case worker told me to get the blood work, tests, anything medical that I needed done and let him know when and where I went so the bill would be covered by his office and I would not have to pay for it.. I got a 300 dollar bill from a mental heath clinic, numerous 10 dollar bills from another clinic, a 70 dollar bill from another clinic, and recently a 140 dollar bill from another clinic. I wonder what kind of bills I will get next as a result of his lies.... Im depressed and upset enough without this.. Crap...

ThoseEmptyWalls

I am just really stressed and upset about money problems..The worst part is that theres nothing I can do to change my situation..My husband is not able to work because of his spine problem.. I need to be home with him in case he would get hurt and not be able to reach the phone, plus with a baby at home I need to be here even more..Even if I wanted to work Im considered disabled by the doctors because of my mental state... Im never getting out of this money situation...:sad:

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I have no advice or wisdom to offer, but if it's any consolation, I'm in a similar predicament. I just can't get ahead. the bills keep coming and I've no way to pay them. my credit rating is going down and I can't do anything to stop it.:sad:

ThoseEmptyWalls

It makes me feel a little better to know that Im not the only person in this world whos suffering with money problems.. My Grandma always tells me that there is someone in this world whos worse off them I am..Its just really hard to imagine that..So when I find out that someones in the same boat as me it brings a little comfort knowing that Im not alone in what Im going thru...

I hate to tell people this because I did post this thread talking about how the bills upset me but I felt I would be lieing to everyone here if I didnt post this and tell what I done.. I signed up for more things to cost me even more money each month.. My reason for it: Im moving in three months and will have this one big bill when I do, so why not sign up for it now and get to use to paying it. After all when I do move they will move it for free.. My reason for the other bill..I just want to be able to surf the web and not miss calls.. Am I stupid or something? I mean the tv yeah I needed that (first reason) but the extra phone line.Did I really need that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00