Depression had gone to physical pain

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by NothingAtAll, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NothingAtAll

NothingAtAll New Member

I came home from work today and laid on the hard floor for hours. I couldn't move. It hurts to get up in the morning and I just sit, waiting to be alone. I feel so tired and low, my physical well being is now involved. How do I find people who understand this to talk to? I don't want pills that make me complacent. I just want someone to see me. I would give everything away if I could find a single piece of a real connection in this short life. Everything is a lie and every day gets a little worse. Please, someone, tell me I can feel alive again. I can't take this pain anymore. I am so lucky to have friends, but every time I try to express how I feel they turn away. I don't blame them. I really don't think some people who haven't experienced anything like this know how to react when confronted with it. Still, I feel so alone.

Note: I have no intention to kill myself. Please don't think I am. I think about it constantly, but I promised myself I will never do that. I have always been a man of my word. I may never respond to this forum.. I just need to vent sometimes. Don't think I am dead somewhere if I don't. Typing these words already eased some of the pain.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2011
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

yes my depression comes out with physical pain as well. all my joints are in pain now i get sever chest pain neck stiffens up somedays i can't walk i do understand what you are saying Sometimes just sitting i hot tub helps lights off quiet time just for me I hope yu can find time just for you too hun hugs
  3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I feel it physically alot stomach hurts and I'm tired all the time yet I can't really sleep... I totally understand and alot of people here do...

it sucks you're friends can't help you with it...

have you thought of just speaking with a therapist? they don't prescribe pills but they can certainly help you uplift the burden on your shoulders...or help you understand what you're going through and know that its okay...
  4. Dude111

Dude111 Well-Known Member

I think we all understand your pain :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.