Depression Is Kicking My Ass Today!!!!

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Godsdrummer, Jun 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I don't know how I can fight this off.

But one of my triggering things is heat. Really bad heat. Like today. The hottest day of the year so far. It's going to feel like it's between 105-110!! And while I do have air in my house, I dont have it in my car atm.

And 45 miles driving back home in this heat scares me to some extent. And of course that starts things spiraling.

Now I worry (completely needlessly) that my car will overheat.
    I worry that my electric bill will be so huge I won't be able to pay it when it comes next month.

And then I start thinking that my life will fall apart and that gets me even worse.

Stupid fucking depression!!!!

2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

I don't like the heat either cause I sweat really bad sometimes.

3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I know what you mean forepetesakes our depression clouds our outlook and makes an uphill battle even worse. The heat is a real energy zapper for me too....I feel lethargic and my mind interprets that as depressed or so I think that is what is happening -physical triggering mental. perhaps take a Bellevue Bath when you get home...about 4-5 inchs of just cold from the tap in the tub and Zing! your cooled off and the nerves reset for better thoughts. does writing help the spiral of thoughts? Sounds like things get really racing fast for you.
    Let us know how your doing..please your such a sweetheart it makes me sad to see you having a tough time.
    :arms:
    B

4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Thanks, InNeedOf!!!!

I think I am ok. I have someone in my life that I have to fight for. I have to stay strong and do the right things and try to repair all the damages I have in my life, because there is one, who wants to help me.

So I can't have these depressive thoughts. I just will fight thru the heat and emerge better for it.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

god the heat was driving me insane today Myair con in my vehicle just died and i couldn't breath. I don't even got air con in my home so jumped into a cold tub of water. That cooled me down. I hear rain is coming on Thursday i almost welcome that over heat. take care i hope your depression decreases soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.