Depression surge/attack/something.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Young suicider, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

I always seem to just go intoba severe Depression state 4 nights in a week...

I'm not sure if they have a name...I have some for no reason at all.

After 3 nights in a row one time I asked,no I begged,one of my freinds to text me till I feel asleep.I wouldn't tell her why I just told her to.

I usually fall into these depression times when i'm bored so by her texting me I hoped it would keep me occupied.

Which some nights it does,some it doesn't.Some times I don't ask her because I feel bad since I keep her up till like 4 A.M.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey think you can tell your doctor to look at your medication maybe change it up a bit might help glad you have sucha nice friend.

3. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

I don't have doctor/meds...

4. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

thats how i was growing up, im 20 now, almost 21. i never told my parents, some of my friends knew but that was it, i spent a lot of my childhood and pretty much all of my teenage years suffering. i know it sounds like the last thing you wanna do, but seeking a counselor might be a good idea, just to see if they think you have something biological, or also, it could be environmentally driven if you are young, as your user name suggests, and your body is changing and your surroundings are changing...

keep talking to us here too it might help just let it out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.