Depression:This, too, shall pass away!

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by jamesbrookman, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamesbrookman

jamesbrookman New Member

Today i came across a very nice post that made me feel a lot better, i hope it will also make you feel a lot happier!It goes like this...

“Long ago a king plagued by many worries, harassed on every side, called his wise men together. He asked them to invent a motto, a few magic words that would help in time of trial or distress. It must be brief enough to be engraved on a ring, he said, so that he could have it always before his eyes. It must be appropriate to every situation, as useful in properity as in adverity. It must be a motto wise and true and endlessly enduring, words by which a man could be guided all his life, in every cirvumstance, no matter what happened

The wise men thought and thought, and finally came to the king with their magic words. They were words for every change or chance for fortune, declared the wise man...words to fit every situation, good or bad....words to ease the heart and mind in every circumstance. And the words they gave the king to engrave on his ring were:
    This,too,shall pass away.

Original source: http://hubpages.com/hub/CounselforallCircumstances

If you like it, please let the author know you like it in the original source and share your comments here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.