Depression triggers at nights

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by aimlessdrifter, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aimlessdrifter

aimlessdrifter Well-Known Member

I'm a complete failure in every aspect of my life.For details read my post here: http://www.suicideforum.com/showthread.php?116370-I-m-screwed-for-eternity&p=1289290&highlight=#post1289290
    I cry uncontrollably at nights thinking about my failure.I get very scary thoughts about my future.I hate everything about myself.I'm useless.I'm a dependent.My parents do everything for me.I never even went to the grocery store.I hate going out because I'm scared of people.Fear is in my blood.I'm very sensitive.I never enjoyed school or college because I was bullied emotionally and verbally.It was a like a pattern.It happened in every grade , even in college.I cannot survive alone in this world.I'm living only because of my parents.I don't know how to live on my own. I wish I had a useful talent.Life is getting scarier day by day.I wish I was aborted.There is no solution to my problems.I'm just existing.I don't want to die, but I'm not keen on living either.I just want this emotional chaos to end.I don't know why I'm like this. I didn't choose to live like this.Maybe it's the people and the situations that made me like this.I don't have the motivation to do anything anymore.I'm afraid this cycle of fear and worry will never end.I asked God for help.I don't know what else to do.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You aren't a failure at all :hug: I was surprised when I read your post, because it sounds exactly how I'm feeling most of the time. I wish I had all the words to make you feel better, but I know that things won't be this way forever. Things have to get better at some point, and you will get all you want out of life. Just remember that you are a good person, and being weak doesn't make you a failure. It just means that you're human.

3. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

You are a failure if you think you are a failure. Nothing wrong with being a dependent. There are different types of people... Dependent and independent and a mixture of the two. No shame in that. If you believe that there are no solutions to your problem then There is no solution to your problem. What if you thought more positively and focus on what can help you get better? Do you get bullied alot?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.