Depression

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Padre Damaso, Sep 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padre Damaso

Padre Damaso New Member

I've been battling it for a year now...

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Hi Padre and welcome to SF!

I am sorry you are battling depression. I have been battling mental illness for 18 years now and it can be a weary battle. You have come to the right place if you are looking for some support. What has brought this bout of depression on?

3. Padre Damaso

Padre Damaso New Member

I've just been depressed ever since the people I've come to love who aren't family have stopped talking to me. These people have helped me, because I could say whatever I want, and they wouldn't judge me, instead they would help me. I wish I could still talk to them without it being awkward.

4. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

What has made it awkward? Did something happen?

5. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Hello Padre , just wanted to say hello and welcome to the forum. I am listening also if you want to talk here.

6. Padre Damaso

Padre Damaso New Member

It's just been a long time

7. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

Hi Padre,

Welcome to SF.

If you need to talk to someone then please do it. You can talk to me.

I will definitely listen to you and speak to you.

I am battling schizophrenia for a decade and I have experienced the worst of this illness. Thus I know these types of illnesses . I WILL definitely help you . You can talk to me . I am willing to listen and provide solution to your problems.

If something or someone is bothering you then you can talk to me about that and I will try to provide practical solutions to your problems.

Do reply Padre.

8. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. You are important and the only ones who understand depression are the ones who suffer with it everyday. Sorry for getting personal, but have resorted to medication or group therapy? These types of medication and therapy can help or aid your recovery.

I am am glad you joined the forum as you can contact me for further advice on an issues. I know you are hurting as you loved ones cannot give you support but please do worry as can. Keep posting here as we can help you as much as we can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.