Depression

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by brknsilence, May 26, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

This depression isn't going away. So exhausted in being this way. Tired of being sad all the time and I have no reason to be. Why must depression be so difficult to go away? No therapy or meds are helping. I feel hopeless. :(

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

*hugs*
    What about changing meds?

brknsilence likes this.
  3. brknsilence

I could but being pregnant, I'm limited on what meds I could take. I may see about increase. Hoping that may help

4. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

I hope it help you. *hugs*

brknsilence likes this.
  5. brknsilence

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Best of luck to you honey, depression does exhaust people but you can pull through it, think of your unborn baby and you will be fine honey, we're here for you :)

brknsilence likes this.
  7. brknsilence

8. Orion H.

Orion H. Guest

Know you are not alone in this; while everyone's story is different there have been many of us that have felt the hopelessness of the cloud of depression that hangs over us no matter what we do. Prayers for you friend. Many here for you to see you through this difficult time.

brknsilence likes this.
  9. brknsilence

Thanks - Just trying to get through this

10. IdontMatter111

IdontMatter111 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time. Hormones are such a pain and have such a massive effect on our emotions when we are pregnant anyway so when you are already in the middle of a depressive episiode it can feel like try to wade through treacle. Hopefully once the baby is here you can start to feel better...the baby will help distract you. Then once you stop breastfeeding maybe your doctor can look at changing your meds. <hugs>

brknsilence likes this.
  11. brknsilence

Thanks - Hope things get better soon. Baby is due October 29th. So, not much longer