1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Depression

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Nessarose, May 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nessarose

Nessarose Well-Known Member

I'm a fat cow. I hate being schizophrenic. I hate that only Zyprexa has worked for me so far. Zyprexa 1.) increases appetite, 2.) slows metabolism, 3.) increases drowsiness/sleeping time.

I used to weigh 113, although at that weight and with my eating (or lack thereof) I was anorexic. Now I weigh 160-something and I have so much fat on me. My psychiatrist and doctor want me to lose weight, so I'm on a strict diet, but blech. I feel disgusting.

I see the psychiatrist again on Tuesday. If I told her about my depression/suicidal feelings I know she'd have me locked up.

I don't know how I'm going to finish school. I have no willpower. I don't care about anything. I don't know how I'm going to go back to work, either.

2. RYAN WHITELAW

RYAN WHITELAW New Member

3. Nessarose

Nessarose Well-Known Member

Huh?

No responses needed--I'm just here to vent.

I'm on 200 mg of Zoloft a day and I still feel horrible. I want to hurt myself but I'm afraid of Hell. I don't want to hurt myself because of my family, my kitten, and my (now living with someone else) doggie. But I don't want to be here, either. William Stryon called depression a "brainstorm," and that sounds pretty accurate right now. I may ask my doctor to put me on something besides Zoloft, because it isn't working. I still have social anxiety, too, but it's been worse. My main concern is the depression.

I try to relax myself with hot baths, music, and reading, but the distractions don't last long. I don't know what's wrong with me. I just don't feel right.

Sleep, sleep, sleep is all I want to do right now.

My mom's in the hospital. She possibly has pneumonia. I want to go visit her, but my stepdad's been going alone. I need to drive. I'm afraid of driving. Hopefully my mom can come home tomorrow.

My mom wants me to watch TV, but I hate 99% of TV. She says it's a mindless distraction, which is probably true, but sometimes TV's just triggering.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.