depression

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by ACRon, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

hi, Im really miserable today. all the usual feelings of worthlessness are present.

I took a hard look in the mirror, I started staring into my eyes. then i realised the light through the bathroom mirror was perfect. I saw the colouring of my eyes. i saw every detail in that part of my eyes. the fleshy colour. what i noticed was that the flesh was all seperated, it had holes in it even. the colouring is just peeling away from the centre in big chunks. It made me feel so old. does anyone know if this heals? Im 25, I barely ever open my eyes. it just made me feel really sad. kind of accepting how old im gettting. I feel very slow, and humbled today. Im an old dog, no time for the pace of youth. i also feel as though ive lost something. but look at the fleshy colouring in your eyes for me. tell me im not the only one, please........?

2. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

you are a better person than i am. i can't even look at myself in the mirror. i hate everything i see. sorry you are feeling so old. you aren't old tho. just feels like it. i'm here if you want to talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.