Depression....

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by maxell123, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxell123

maxell123 Member

Depression is just the way of showing everyone that THIS LIFE IS SO FUCKED UP! I CANT WAIT FOR IT TOO END!

2. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

I'm gonna try & be diplomatic here...you're angry fair enough, but your comments on other posts can't exactly be viewed as supportive can they?

All of us including you, are here & posting for a reason. If you can't be supportive to another member then perhaps it's best that you don't reply.

If you want to rant then do it in Member's Diary or Soap Box.

If you want help then let us & we will do our best.

Take care.

3. maxell123

maxell123 Member

ok help then and dont rant.

4. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Real depression, not just feeling low, down or pissed off is about being all black and empty. Spending several weeks without moving, without thinking, no energy to do anything including going to the toilet. When you do finally start to think/focus it's just about how worthless you feel.

My opinion (and it is just my opinion) is that that many people in the real world think they are depressed but they are not. If they won £10million on the lottery would they still be depressed? Probably not.

I for one agree with the orignal poster to a certain degree, the only difference being is that i'm a misanthropist.

:headbang:

5. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

depression is a result of anger turned inwards into your mind. It happens when the frusfrations/problems at life cannot be solved no matter what type of issues,

6. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

It wasn't me who was ranting :unsure:

How are you feeling today? If you want to talk about why you were so angry/upset then I'm here for you.

Take care, Claire

7. SweetSurrender

SweetSurrender Well-Known Member

What's a misanthropist?

Btw your description of clinical depression is spot on.

8. justafool

justafool Well-Known Member

Anger is the real killer . . . not sadness. :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.