Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by noPoint, Feb 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noPoint

noPoint Well-Known Member

This is pretty basic. I'm depressed.

I think about suicide sometimes, I really don't know how suicidle I really am, because if I "try" suicide I'm not going to fail. I don't understand how one could to be honest. I'm the type of person where, if you're going to do something, you're going to do it. I'm very criticle upon myself.

But, what's so pathetic about my depression is, I have a better time at work, than I do at home. Even with my anxiety. I would rather be at work than at home. It's kindof wierd, and depressing.

My mom tries to tell me, clean up your room. I told her I'de clean it up when I want to. Then she's like, "You'll clean it up when I tell you to." Then I say, "I'm depressed, I hate life, I'm working all the time, give me a fucking break." And she says whatever she says. It's just pathetic.

I got hella problems, and I'm not about to get into all of them, but everything is wrong with me, everything.
  2. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Well-Known Member

It does seem like there is a situational component to these feelings, but if you think there is more to it than that, you should ask your doctor for a referral to a psychiatrist. You can probably get some trials for meds to alleviate symptoms. Suicidal ideation, with or without intent, can be a large thing in diagnosing a dysthemia or major depressive disorder.
  3. noPoint

I've been on medicine before. I'm just not taking medicine ever again, I don't want anything to do with any type of drug. I just figure I'm supposed to feel like this.

Thanks though.
  4. ConsolationPrizeFighter

ConsolationPrizeFighter Well-Known Member

i like your use of the word hella :smile:
  5. noPoint

Yea, that happens to be part of my vocabulary.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.