Derek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entity

In early March.. my stepbrother, Derek, went into my room while i was pretending to be asleep and kissed me passionatly... 2 weeks later.. and i told him i wasnt sleeping.. he told me i owed him.. so. i kissed him back.. this kiss lasted for 3 hours and there was more than just a kiss involved..he asked me if he could touch me.. i agreed.. i didnt want him to not like me anymore.. so i let him.. he touched me. got me completely undressed... and himself completely undressed... i was scared to death.. he sucked on my breasts and licked me and fingered me.. and made me give him a handjob.. and.. this went on everynight.. for a month.. and then it got less and less.. then everytime i saw him he would touch my breasts.. he would kiss me.. he would text me and tell me things he still wants to do.. i would say no.. it didnt matter to him.. he did it anyways. Everytime i talk to him he begs me for something i dont want to do.. but i give in...and recently.. on Thursday.. was the last day he touched me.. from March 3rd.. to June 4th.. its done.. I finally told my mother.. she told her partner.. and her partner told derek i had told on him... and derek sent me text messages.. "I hate you, you are a fucking bitch!" "I dont care about you and cant believe i even said that i did!" "I hope you go cut yourself and bleed out so i can laugh at you!" My mother told me i was ruining the family.. she told me that this didnt just effect me.. she said it effects the entire family.. and how it might end up breaking her and her partner apart.. and its all my fault... Thursday night.. i almost hung myself.. im done...

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Katie :hug: :hug: :hug:

None of this is your fault.
He abused you... Ignore your mom :( she is completely wrong.
It's Derek that is 'ruining' the family.
You deserve so much better katie!

You know you can always talk to me anytime xxx

P

Poirot

It sickens me that your step bro did this but to me what sickens me worse is that your mothers refusal to support you on this. You did the right thing in coming forward. Do you have a Dad? have you spoke to him?

LetItGo

Staff Alumni
"I hope you go cut yourself and bleed out so i can laugh at you!"

Thats really nice...

Honestly, what you both did was full of risk, I imagine that was part of the attraction initially, it certainly seems like there was a mutual attraction as well in the beginning. He has clearly overstepped the boundaries..tantamount to sexual abuse, rape if intercourse was involved since you did say "no"...I sympathise with you on this count, but when it comes to this entire drama...it takes two to tango. I dont think its something that you cant move past though. Its gonna be ugly for a while, but things will improve.

yursomedicated

Chat & Forum Buddy
aww katie.
its good that you told your mom, dear.
nothing is your fault.
and don't hang yourself, your one of my good friends on here and i would be devastated to lose you.=[
you can pm me if you need me, and i can always give you my number.
stay strong katie :love:

Jehuty

Katie myself and many people here from SF will always be there for you.
No matter what happen keep that in mind.
And I'm really proud on you that you told it so it stopped.
You did the right thing and I know that everyone who thinks clear will agree to that.

:hug:

killtomorrow

oh shit,i was in a similiar situation a few years ago,and it took a year for people to stop talkin shit about me for ratting him out.

you are not alone and it is not your fault!

waterfall

kit-kat, u did nothing wrong and none of this is ur fault...
don't hang yourself because its not worth throwing ALL your life away hun...
time will heal this wound...
i know you must be in great pain right now, and you cant stop thinking of what happened and blaming yourself constantly, specially after what ur mom told you..
just remind yourself that ur not the one to blame!! if he could only stopped when u asked him to... and if only ur mom stood up for you... things would have turned in the right way... so be sure that its not ur fault...
if u ever need to talk to someone, you can always pm me...
take care kat and stay strong :hug: :console:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00