1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

deres nobody

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jadeaa, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jadeaa

Jadeaa New Member

yesterday at uni i was so happy n bubbly makin jkes laffin alot da next fing im runnin out my house cryin n finkin fings i noe i dnt mean im so confused. i feel like im ina crowded room n im screaming and no wun is even lookin up at me. i ran 4rm that house cryin n screamin n ma family din batter an eyelid. ma mum came in saw me sittin on tha floor cryin n js askd me if i wanted dinner and closed tha door. do i mean that much to them that they let me suffer in silence? im sooo tired of tryna talk 2 ppl close to me they dont understand n js make me feel weird n crazy, like im just over reacting and being silly. i used 2 talk 2 my boyfrend alot bout that stuff but a few months ago we had an arguement n e sed e wasnt sure if e wanted 2b with me etc n i tried to kill myself with an overdose. although i gav him sum kind of explanation n e seemed 2 understood but now i just get this look of pity and sumtyms he even gets mad n frustrated at me..so now i have nobody, no one i can talk 2 about anything which is why im now on ere i just wna b ablt to talk 2 ppl who understand that this is generally how i feel i dnt wana fink about death agen but i cnt see no other way of stoppin this whole thing, my frends dad recently died nd seein the pain on ppls faces tha pain i felt for him at losin his dad do i rele wana inflict that on anywun else but then i think about who rele cares? i noe my boyfrend loves me n das enuff 2 make me wna stik around but alodoh e loves me doesnt change the fact i cant talk to him. just feel so lonely no frends, no propa family that seems to love meisit my fault? did i push dem away am i a horrible person i jus dont noe n dese r the thoughts that keep running fru my mind...i need someone.

2. Jadeaa

Jadeaa New Member

IT HURTS SO MUCH DERS NO ONE THAT CARES AND WHY SHUD I EVEN CARE THAT THEY DONT!!! I DONT NO Y BUT I DU N IT HURTS SO MUCH I DNT WNA DO THIS ANYMORE I WNA SLEEP N NEVA WAKE UP Y CNT I KEEP MY HEAD UP I WANA BE STRONGER BUT I JUST CANT NO MATTER WHAT.

n so i go...TRY SUMIN STUPID JUS 2 KILL THE PAIN. WILL POST THE OUTCOME I SUPPOSE.

3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

PLEASE don't do anything stupid hun.

I care about you, please stay strong.

PM me if you need to talk.

PLEASE stay safe :hug:

4. Cestmoi

Cestmoi Well-Known Member

Why don't you learn english first, proper communication will greatly improve your interaction with people and they might even care.

5. Jadeaa

Jadeaa New Member

oki i ad irrational moment, i did take the sisscors n i hurt ma hand bt i did stop. i do feel 2 reach 4 the vodka doh. i wna b normal but i cant n i dnt no why!!!!!!!

6. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Don't post, if you don't want to help ¬_¬

Jadeaa please hun, talk to us, and don't harm yourself :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.