deres nobody

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jadeaa, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jadeaa

Jadeaa New Member

yesterday at uni i was so happy n bubbly makin jkes laffin alot da next fing im runnin out my house cryin n finkin fings i noe i dnt mean im so confused. i feel like im ina crowded room n im screaming and no wun is even lookin up at me. i ran 4rm that house cryin n screamin n ma family din batter an eyelid. ma mum came in saw me sittin on tha floor cryin n js askd me if i wanted dinner and closed tha door. do i mean that much to them that they let me suffer in silence? im sooo tired of tryna talk 2 ppl close to me they dont understand n js make me feel weird n crazy, like im just over reacting and being silly. i used 2 talk 2 my boyfrend alot bout that stuff but a few months ago we had an arguement n e sed e wasnt sure if e wanted 2b with me etc n i tried to kill myself with an overdose. although i gav him sum kind of explanation n e seemed 2 understood but now i just get this look of pity and sumtyms he even gets mad n frustrated at me..so now i have nobody, no one i can talk 2 about anything which is why im now on ere i just wna b ablt to talk 2 ppl who understand that this is generally how i feel i dnt wana fink about death agen but i cnt see no other way of stoppin this whole thing, my frends dad recently died nd seein the pain on ppls faces tha pain i felt for him at losin his dad do i rele wana inflict that on anywun else but then i think about who rele cares? i noe my boyfrend loves me n das enuff 2 make me wna stik around but alodoh e loves me doesnt change the fact i cant talk to him. just feel so lonely no frends, no propa family that seems to love meisit my fault? did i push dem away am i a horrible person i jus dont noe n dese r the thoughts that keep running fru my mind...i need someone.

2. Jadeaa

Jadeaa New Member

IT HURTS SO MUCH DERS NO ONE THAT CARES AND WHY SHUD I EVEN CARE THAT THEY DONT!!! I DONT NO Y BUT I DU N IT HURTS SO MUCH I DNT WNA DO THIS ANYMORE I WNA SLEEP N NEVA WAKE UP Y CNT I KEEP MY HEAD UP I WANA BE STRONGER BUT I JUST CANT NO MATTER WHAT.

n so i go...TRY SUMIN STUPID JUS 2 KILL THE PAIN. WILL POST THE OUTCOME I SUPPOSE.

3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

PLEASE don't do anything stupid hun.

I care about you, please stay strong.

PM me if you need to talk.

PLEASE stay safe :hug:

4. Cestmoi

Cestmoi Well-Known Member

Why don't you learn english first, proper communication will greatly improve your interaction with people and they might even care.

5. Jadeaa

Jadeaa New Member

oki i ad irrational moment, i did take the sisscors n i hurt ma hand bt i did stop. i do feel 2 reach 4 the vodka doh. i wna b normal but i cant n i dnt no why!!!!!!!

6. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Don't post, if you don't want to help ¬_¬

Jadeaa please hun, talk to us, and don't harm yourself :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.