Describe how you're feeling with only one word

Numb.

I must add, I have lived in the US all my 59 years, and I enjoy many privileges, but... it is a strange land!
I have visited other countries and know that people and their governments can be much kinder to one another.

Tired.

I have felt so tired after taking care of my six siblings like I birthed them out of my vagina. It's sad when one of my brothers refers to me as a parent. It's even worse when my youngest brother comes to give me a hug when my grandmother asks for one. To be honest, I kind of laugh, but it's sad that I'm seen as more of a consistent caregiver than she is, than both of my grandparents are. I'm afraid to see what's gonna happen when college starts for me.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Tired.

I have felt so tired after taking care of my six siblings like I birthed them out of my vagina. It's sad when one of my brothers refers to me as a parent. It's even worse when my youngest brother comes to give me a hug when my grandmother asks for one. To be honest, I kind of laugh, but it's sad that I'm seen as more of a consistent caregiver than she is, than both of my grandparents are. I'm afraid to see what's gonna happen when college starts for me.
I commend you for taking care of your siblings. but now it's time to build your future. try not to worry about them you have a lot on your plate being in college...mike...*console*hug

Its so hard to describe. Im scared of the consequences of going through with suicide, I'm scared of the consequences if i don't. Im scared of a meaningless life. I'm scared of letting my family and friends down. I'm scared it's going to get worse for me mentally because now I don't have health insurance so I can't afford my medication or therapy anymore.

I've felt like this for so long and kept it bottled up that it's starting to leak out more and more.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Its so hard to describe. Im scared of the consequences of going through with suicide, I'm scared of the consequences if i don't. Im scared of a meaningless life. I'm scared of letting my family and friends down. I'm scared it's going to get worse for me mentally because now I don't have health insurance so I can't afford my medication or therapy anymore.

I've felt like this for so long and kept it bottled up that it's starting to leak out more and more.
first suicide is not the answer for so many reasons. you probably will get your life back on track you are very young so you have plenty of time. and of course if you did your family would be left with a hole in their heart that would never heal as well as a terrible sense of guilt for not seeing it. and of course most attempts fail leaving a person worse off sometimes with permanent disabilities. now how to survive. the obvious answer is get employment with insurance as soon as possible. while looking check out your community for free or low cost mental health services and meds. and of course stay with SF it has saved a lot of lives including mine...mike....*hug*shake

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00