Describe how you're feeling with only one word

Cagla

romantic bastard
..."by Us," for certain! : )
& I was thinking about something else you'd said, somewhere in a nother thread - & I, of course, can not think of where or when (though pretty recently)... on how "young children, or kids; babies, maybe even? Was it... that they are born into this earth/wordl not learning how to discriminate: but then are taught, rather, by us; 'Ad~ults..;))!')" __^.and I just thought that was so good--& so great! And it reminded me of something else, that's kind of like that--animals; 'pets.' That's one reason why they're so nice, too~ (in my opinon!) :)
Sorry if that was, "Rough~." (to read!) ...for I am, a 'Master of Deception!' & a Master, at mis-direction. . :D j/k lol
Oh thank you yeah I wrote that. Didn't wanna write they don't see colors hmm it sounds a bit cheesy but yeah truly young children don't understand the concept of race or nationality or religion , we teach them. Though it doesn't mean kids are angels they have pretty immense violent powers since they dont have their super egos yet. But seeing someone as rival/ enemy just because they're from another race is something they wouldn't understand. But we fill their brains with all bs I mentioned before. Myself I have literally no feeling towards nationalism, flags, etc ..I feel nothing. So to me it doesn't matter but most people don't feel this way and teach their lads wrong things. Not saying we should not see colors or races, truly races exist it doesn't mean it really is important. Sorry wrong writing in an irrelevant place I wanted to respond. Have a good day/night!

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
Oh thank you yeah I wrote that. Didn't wanna write they don't see colors hmm it sounds a bit cheesy but yeah truly young children don't understand the concept of race or nationality or religion , we teach them. Though it doesn't mean kids are angels they have pretty immense violent powers since they dont have their super egos yet. But seeing someone as rival/ enemy just because they're from another race is something they wouldn't understand. But we fill their brains with all bs I mentioned before. Myself I have literally no feeling towards nationalism, flags, etc ..I feel nothing. So to me it doesn't matter but most people don't feel this way and teach their lads wrong things. Not saying we should not see colors or races, truly races exist it doesn't mean it really is important. Sorry wrong writing in an irrelevant place I wanted to respond. Have a good day/night!
No, thank you!!! :^) . .

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
That's not like you (from what I remember). What's going on (my apologies if I'm wrong on that, my cognition is fucked)??
Why are you feeling so?
I just wanted to thank you both. I was in a really bad headspace but I'm feeling somewhat better now. Thank you both for caring *grouphug2 oxox

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00