Describe the way you feel about drugs

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by WhyMeWhy, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

2. WhyMeWhy

3. jhayes0027

jhayes0027 Well-Known Member

I'm mixed when it comes to drugs, no real opinion and undecided on all ends.
  4. squarenothing

squarenothing Member

I think my feelings about drugs are pretty much summed up in one quote "Drugs are good if youre trying to find yourself but become dangerous when your trying to hide from something or lose yourself"
  5. rwillson

rwillson Well-Known Member

they lead nowhere good... if you want to find yourself, find some other method. try and find yourself through drugs, you won't like what you find...

6. WhyMeWhy

7. protonaut

protonaut Well-Known Member

Anyone here tried Lucid? Normally I'd be excited about a once illegal substance being legalized and marketed again, but I mean .. thujone - GABA antagonist? Yeah.

I've never tried Absinthe, but I'm not all that excited about doing so. Sooner or later, my curiosity will get the best of me though. I'll spend far too much on an over-hyped bottle of green piss when I'd be better off buying a twelve pack of beer.

But I'm being optimistic here.

Why can't the U.S. Gov't legalize something good for once? Oh well, here's hoping I'm wrong. But if I'm let down by a sub-par product one more time, I'll be headed to the arts and crafts store to buy poppy pod Christmas wreaths.
  8. mrdavid

mrdavid New Member

I totally agree with squarenothing. Some drugs can be positive in psychonauticism and finding inner truth, like LSD, shrooms, mescaline, salvia, so long as you're not bipolar or schizophrenic, because those can be triggers. Other can add to party experiences if you use them safely, like alcohol or weed. There are some that I think are always bad, like cocaine, heroin, meth, amphetamines, etc. Others seem more borderline, like ecstasy, most designer drugs, and ketamine.

If you're really suicidal, sometimes, weed can help remind you that you don't always have to feel that way.
  9. Wierd

Wierd Well-Known Member

Salvia Divinorum is legal if you're looking for some serious hallucinogen without serious side effects. At least in most states. Hurry before it becomes illegal in yours! It's just that if it's legal it's not talked about much, since the government knows people will use it more if starts talking about it, and it can't do anything about it while it's still legal. I should try it myself some time..
  10. Jump

Jump Member

Ive tried that Salvia, if you use the strong stuff it is definatly an experiance but I wouldn't say its pleasurable- I thought I was a blade of grass and I couldn't move for 30 or so seconds.

Avoid mushrooms if you have paranoid tendencies- I had one of the worst nights of my life on them.

I think some drugs can be very good and will give you something to look forward to- if used say once or twice a week. My illegal drug of choice is MDMA.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2007
  11. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

Careful i guess would be the best description. legal drugs-pharmaceuticals, depends; i think they're overprescribed and not meant to be used for recreation...crack, meth, horse,etc., anyone i've met who was a user i ran fast and far from. weed, bz. some herbs it just depends; buy the ticket, take the ride. i've known people who use drugs to enhance their lives,(or get ya thru the night). Others who have destroyed their own lives and others as a result of drug use. so it's like everything else-each person has a level of tolerance & control which varies depending upon circumstances. i do KNOW
    that marijuana has medicinal effects for pain and other issues. why our jails are full of users/dealers of it is ridiculous. so it goes. weed Is psychologically addictive if you use it enough, but caffeine is physically addictive. why not lock up users and sellers of Coffee? just kidding.
  12. rooka

rooka New Member

I've been on drugs since I was 13.
    Im going to 15 in a few weeks.
    Drugs well, they help me get through the day.
    I've done the following,

1. Weed
    2. Cocaine
    3. Ecstasy
    4. Crystal Meth
    5. Smoked Crack
    6. Different Types of Uppers

I've only tride 3-5 once.
    1 and 6
    are pretty much daily.
    2 is weekly.
    Im an addict.
    I cant change that.
    I wish I could.
  13. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

All you really did was describe your drug use, not how you FEEL about it. That's what the question was. You may want to consider how you feel about how drug use has affected you.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2008
  14. WhyMeWhy

15. WhyMeWhy

I fear this the worst.... and the government doesn't help one bit-having me legally shot up at hospitals w/ heroin derivatives I don't know the # of times last year... if things get out of my control... well, it's all my fault... at the age of 13- needles scared me into crying. But now I fear no pain. I don't like bein stabbed so I could never do it on my own, but I welcome the quickness of the effect when they decide to use a syringe or an IV.

Mainlining dilaudid OMFG! In case you don't know "mainlining" is the term for having it shot directly into you're bloodstream by using a needle to pierce your veins. :eek:hmy: I'm in hell.... not because I need it(I'm not that far gone) but 'cause I now crave when I'm sober, and no longer care whether they give me a pill or a shot.... I don't prefer the shot but I will take it.... guess I no longer care as long as I get high.

Just One Fix by Ministry
  16. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

For a good 10 years, drugs were my life, I did smack to hide away from everything and at the time it felt great whilst feeling destructive. Even now after being clean for 8 years when I feel low or manic, I still worry that I might get caught up again.
  17. rwillson

rwillson Well-Known Member

this might be ironic, but then i am not sure it his him, but i think that guy is in ReHab...

personally, i hate drugs, not for how they make you feel, but for where they take you (or at least where they took me)...

18. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

i pop different shit nightly so i'd say i think they are good but i hate being addicted
  19. I hate it. I hate them all. Turned me into a paranoid bumbling mess.

But God damn it, it would make everything feel nice and numb right now.
  20. Alastair

Alastair Well-Known Member

i don't know about anybody else but weed keeps my mood up and keeps me going

decriminalize it i say
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.