Describe your daily routine

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by ItsNotTrue, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsNotTrue

ItsNotTrue Member

Describe what your daily routine consists of. Lets get an idea of how each others days really are.

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I don't have much of a routine anymore. I can't keep up with one. There are a few things each week that are my goals. They are to go to church and knitting groups. These things make me take a shower from time to time. :)

3. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Hmm...depends and not always the same. But most of the time...

6:30am: alarm, weather channel
    7am: shower, hair conditioner (for my curls), face moisturizer, brush teeth, floss
    7:30am: deodorant, panties, bra, sock, jewelry, pat dry hair and shake it out like a wet dog (i don't use hairdryers), bottoms, top, moisturizer
    7:48am: feed cat and give fresh water, watch cat eat to ensure post-eat vomiting, mirror
    8:00am: VH1, apply foundation, concealer, eyeliner, mascara, highlighter, lip moisturizer, lipstick
    8:09am: breakfast with water if I'm not running late (if getting dressed takes longer then exclude breakfast), put on shoes, grab bag/purse/keys/SmarTrip card/coat/scarf/fingerless gloves
    8:35am: out the door
    8:53am: arrive at desk, hang up coat, put away bag and purse, startup computer and program, organize files and folders, prepare materials, check list for first client to take at 9:00am on time.
    9:00am: walk to sitting area and call Mr. [him], cheerfully with smile and happy-feely-like greet everyone else with good morning, lead him back to my office, do business, give referral and info, "have a good day and take care of yourself *smile and happy-feely-like*
    9:11am: call next client.....

do that until 4pm.

4:03pm: leave work, get on bus, transfer to train for 45 minute ride to uptown for second job paying near minimum wage
    4:45pm: arrive, early, go to Giant, get apple and water, newspaper
    5:15pm: hang around in break room, eat apple, get bored with everyone chit chatting waiting to sign in at exactly 5:45 clockwork robotic bullshit
    5:46pm: sit at station, pick up headset, make first call. Happy cheery good feely voice "Hello, my name is Pocahantas Smith and I'm calling from Robotic Research, an independent research firm. We're calling today to ask people like you a few questions about issues of concern to Americans today. This is NOT a sales call. The survey is for research purposes only and all of your responses will be completely confidential. Just to make sure that we survey people of all ages, may I please know what year you were born? [click person hangs up]. Have a good evening, ma'am...
    5:47pm: make new call...
    7:45pm: sign out for 15 minute break, drink water, walk around, stretch, sign back in after 15 minutes
    8:01pm: start new call...

do this until 9:45pm, or 11pm depends.

10:02pm: get on Red Line take 45 minute train ride back, wait for bus, take 15 minute bus ride, walk through ghetto back to apartment alone.
    11:23pm: get on youtube, start playlist called "WELCOME TO THE UNIVERSE". Get undressed, twist hair, wash off makeup, moisturize, fuck around online
    1:35am: feed cat again, set alarm, weather channel, fuck around online, Slaughterhouse Five, go to sleep

But sometimes, it's just wake up at anytime, wash ass, eat breakfast, fuck around online, study LSAT, wash dishes, feed cat, scrub carpet after cat vomits, clean litter box, listen to DC101, fuck around online, eat, read something, feed cat, weather channel, history channel, go to sleep.

4. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Get up, shower, go to school, come home, sleep.

If weekend exclude go to school.

5. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

6:30 AM alarm. Feed doggy, put on makeup+style hair, get dressed
    7:00 eat and drink something :s
    7:30 on tuesdays and fridays: catch the bus for school
    8:15 on tue and fri: school
    9:15 on other days: catch the bus for school

11:00 AM: picked up by mother, going home for "lunch"
    12:15 PM back at school
    16:20 catching the bus
    16:50 HOME
    17:00 feed and walk doggy, dinner time

.....The rest is spare time

~23:00-00:00 PM: sleep

6. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Wake up as late as I can.
    Go on the internet.
    Go to bed.

Or wake up.
    Class.
    Internet.
    Bed.

A few times a day I'll listen to music and walk around my room.
    Sometimes, but pretty rarely now, I'll play Sims or COD.
    Maybe once every few weeks I'll go out with friends.
    I try to avoid going out if I can...

7. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

I eat chocolate
    I eat chocolate
    I think did I ate chocolate so much that my kidneys explose
    I eat more chocolate

:stars:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.