Describe your dream girl/guy?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by caspar, Apr 11, 2015.

1. caspar

caspar Well-Known Member

Just curious, and because sometimes it's nice to think about.

Mine would be: soft deep brown eyes, messy hair, very kind, sensitive, sweet, fun, a daydreamer, curious, intelligent, musical or artistic, intellectual, funny.

This would be guy or girl for me as I'm bisexual.
  2. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

He loves and adores me and accepts my flaws, too. He's easy to talk to and has a disarming presence, is also comfortable to just be silent with and embrace. He shares similar values and spiritual beliefs, makes me laugh, and sees the good in everything even where I see doom, but most of all, he trusts me and is comfortable being open with me and puts me at ease with him, making me happy.

He's loyal, understanding, and gentle or rough when we make love, depending on mood/need/playfulness. Yep, he's good at that, too, and we'll make two or three babies for sure, but only if it's in love, not lust.

He enjoys similar music and pondering with me about the mysteries of the universe, and each other, without getting bored. It helps if he's not shy with holding my hand and stealing a random kiss or putting his arm around me.

He preferably should enjoy food, know how to be romantic with me, is good with his hands - the last two go hand-in-hand, imo - and isn't materialistic. :thumb:

Oh no wait, that's not the dream guy, that's the real guy I daydream about. In that case, my dream guy is the Stay Puft marshmallow man. I could just eat him up.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Someone who is honest, loyal, doesn't cheat or lie, and truly cares for me. I haven't had any of that yet, so hopefully I will one day.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am not asking for much, just someone who does not lie and someone I can trust and share everything with.
  5. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Strong, loyal, easygoing, has same disability I have, and has common sense.
  6. Koji

Koji Well-Known Member

7. Petal

Just to add: I like middle eastern guys...they are hot.
  8. Sumerian

Sumerian Active Member

My dream girl is sweet, gentle, smart, funny, talkative and not overweight.
  9. Petal

That feels insulting to me but I guess if that's your preference then you're entitled to that.
  10. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

I laugh when my friends back in high school and college that was so shallow with looks are now not great looking and plenty of the men now have beer belly the tanned girls are all wrinkly and the plain down to earth friends are super hot looking now.

Life do have ways of turning the tables on those folks and they're all in their early 30s
    CGMAngel likes this.
  11. Flying Fox

Flying Fox Well-Known Member

The closest example I can come up with is Hugh Jackman.

Understanding, easy going and has a sense of humour, doesn't take themselves too seriously, caring, agrees to disagree, open-minded, smart, brown hair, brown eyes.

You get the picture :D.
  12. Lastnight

Lastnight Active Member

Honestly, I just want a friend who is generally open-minded and loyal.

I don't wan't an perfect relationship - I'd prefer for them to possess characteristics that I don't find ideal, and for us to have disagreements or arguments now and then.

As long as we share a fair amount of common ground; can always agree to disagree if necessary and never abandon each other, that would be wonderful.

Sex or appearance wouldn't matter.

Actually, I'd prefer if they weren't stupid either.
    CGMAngel likes this.
  13. Rhydian

Rhydian Active Member

He has eyes the colour of ice, but when you look into them, they warm your soul. His short dark brown hair is always messy. His beard is trimmed, but also always messy. His Australian accent is both gravelly and smooth at the same time. He has a scar above his lip. He's one of the most intelligent people I know, and yet also the most modest. He's kind, but has a raging temper. He has his flaws but he's perfect to me.

There's only one problem. He's straight.
  14. damselfly

damselfly Member

hugh jackman's logan in x-men, of course, what could be better than a superhot superhero with claws
  15. Northern

Northern SF Supporter

She would accept me like I am. :frown:

Intelligent, independent, easy going.
  16. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Time to wake the :tape: up. I dont even think about it anymore. Whoever it ends up being, he is who he is and it wont matter what I used to dream I wanted. He'll be the one to dream about then.
  17. lost81

lost81 Staff Alumni

Anyone with a white stick, no nose and a squillionaire would be ideal. :rolleyes:
  18. Deleted SKU

Deleted SKU Well-Known Member

As far as personality goes, patience is probably the first thing that comes to mind in my dream girl, because otherwise I doubt they would put up with me... whether they've been through depression or something similar or not doesn't matter, but just the ability to be accepting of it, even if they can't quite understand it. Someone who doesn't take themselves or the world too seriously, and a good sense of humour, whether it's sarcastic and cynical, or quirky and absurd... I'm good with either. Very important that they are open minded, and willing to both challenge and be challenged intellectually... not necessarily knowledgeable, but able to reason. A little bit possessive, and a little bit pushy. Not shy at showing physical affection in public (lots of hugging), and being kinky in private.

As for interests, some interest in gaming and general geekery would be good... not necessarily the same sort of things I'm in to, but enough that those sort of passions can be understood. Some sort of appreciation of artistic creation, whether it's an interest in music or literature, or something along those lines... though I guess in the end, I'd just want them to be passionate about something (besides me!).

Physically... I don't really care too much, because all the above stuff would make someone perfect for me. But I do tend to be more attracted, in a completely shallow way, to taller and curvier women. Some sort of dyed, unnaturally coloured hair always seems to draw my attention too, as does any sort of rockish, gothish, or generally 'alternative' looking attire.
  19. Underground

Underground Well-Known Member

A man who I could waste hours with talking about literally anything with. From politics, religion, current events, science to films, TV, games, every day trash gossip, etc.
    Someone who is caring, kind to animals, loyal, protective and not afraid to be affectionate, someone good to banter with, that I could waste hours watching Netflix etc with. A man who's a mixture of being outgoing and introverted, homebody - and likes the outdoors/holidays.
    Ideally an agnostic like I am, but I'm completely cool with an atheist or a notional Christian (i.e. a believer who does not obsessively attend church/mass or anything like that). Just not someone who pushes their beliefs (or lack of) down anyone's neck. Someone who is pro-cannabis.

On the physical/shallow side, since, er, we're talking about dream/ideal partner here..:
    Aged roughly 19-35'ish - I'm 22.
    White or mixed race (white/black)
    5'8" or taller
    Athletic/lean bodybuilder style physique
    Short hair or shaved
    Dominant (NOT abusive/misogynistic)

I genuinely couldn't care less about his wealth, him having some big fancy job, etc. Some ambition is always good, but I couldn't care less if he has a normal job or w/e. There's more important things in life than that.

AKA out of my league lol
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2015
  20. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

He has to accept me for who I am. For me, that's the most important thing.

I'd want him to be intelligent, compassionate, playful. Definitely has to have a sense of humor, always a plus if he can make me laugh. He's got to be honest. And patient, Lol. And so far, the guys I've been attracted to have always been taller than I am.