Describe your ideal Heaven

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by Anonymous2, Nov 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous2

Anonymous2 Well-Known Member

Describe your ideal Heaven

Since all of us here are on the brink of death. I thought it would be kind of interesting to here you-all describe your ideal Heaven. If you’re atheist, you can still respond. Just pretend you believe in Heaven for the post. This thread is not meant to be used as a religious debate, it’s just for fun….so no matter what you believe, just describe your ideal Heaven.
  2. Anonymous2

Anonymous2 Well-Known Member

In my ideal Heaven, I wouldn’t have any of my flaws or disorders. I would still have some of the abnormalities that I do have now; however, the Heavenly world I would live in would embrace and understand those abnormalities. They would appreciate the uniqueness of the heart and soul.

In my ideal Heaven, I would have the most amazing wife ever and we would be prefect soul mates. We would do everything together, and we would be forever young: growing old, but not changing in our physical appearances. We would both be happy and healthy all the time because our spiritual bodies would transcend the frailties that plague the human body in this world.

In my ideal Heaven, there would be other people….but everybody would get along because each persons mind would be purged of corruption before entering the Heavenly world. Morality would not be what our corrupt government has decided is moral nor would it be what the Bible has stated as being moral. Morality would be determined by how much happiness a given action provides to an individual, a group, and/or society as a whole. Like me and my wife, the other inhabitants of my ideal Heaven would also have spiritual bodies that transcend human frailty.

My ideal Heaven would be an Eden of abundant resources, full of lush gardens, rich soil, and fruitful plants. Try to imagine the most beautiful garden or tropical rainforest you’ve ever seen, then multiply the pleasantness of that mental picture by 10. The Eden would be an explosion of brilliant colors and never-ending exotic vegetation. The land would be undeveloped and pure. No tall buildings, no highways, no cars and pollution. Only vibrant blue skies, picturesque waterfalls, exotic forest, and beautiful sparkling lakes. Violence wouldn’t exist and their would be no need for war because of the natural and overly abundant resources for everyone. Even the animals wouldn’t be hunted because carnivorous animals and humans would be able to yield more than enough nutrients from the fruits and vegetables that grow freely amongst the Eden.

Wow, that ended up being a lot longer than I intended. Some times I just get carried away with my imagination.
  3. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

every living thing is equal, can change shape and form. No creature has to kill to survive, we live off of heavenly energies. can control how much pain you want to feel or make your self not feel any. every creature is all knowing. yep some thing like that.
  4. danni

danni Chat Buddy

a very nice and relaxing place where ppl gather around having fun and around good ppl who do care about you...its like some of my dreams hard to explane in full.
  5. grei

grei Well-Known Member

My heaven would be exactly like falling asleep and never waking up.. Just being caught in a dream eternally. Where crazy and beautiful things happen, but if anything ever starts to upset you, you just realize that you're dreaming and you have the power to change it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2007
  6. This is one of my favorite thread topics. Very good idea, Anonymous2.

This is taken from one of my postings from earlier this year, which can be found at

Oh, the island will be magnificent in abundant beauty. I can see the crystal-sparkled glittery surface of the ocean's crisp, clean water. I can see the waves flowing gently and feel the light breeze of the wind flowing through my hair as I stand along the shore looking around me at all the beauty. I stand steadily, without tripping over myself, no need anymore for a cane to help balance me. I even can turn around swiftly, without a break in balance, without a single misstep causing me to sway off course. Breathing in the crisp, clean air, sky without a hint of pollution, as I inhale and exhale without any shallowness and without any hesitation in breathing, my respiratory system allowing me to freely take in the abundance of pure oxygen. Turning around and around without dizziness, looking around, being amazed by the beauty which surrounds me, seeing as everything is as it should be, I take the next step, without falter, only precise steps, still intaking the oxygen flowing throughout my body, providing for every organ and gland.

I then step forth, whilst looking forward, seeing ahead from beyond the horizon, a majestic white horse, gallantly approaching me. Riding on it, is a very stunningly beautiful angelic-looking young woman. She is my true unlikely heroine, there to offer me the island, away from the horrid evilness of the world. I graciously accept her offer of the island, as well as her offer of marriage, which leads to us swiftly riding away from the beach through the countryside fields of the island. Seeing the breeze gently flowing through the grass and trees, as though the environment was waving at us, as the horse rides on, without stop, taking us to our destination.

The horse then briefly stops when we arrive at the edge on a plateau of a hill. Looking down, toward into a valley, I see our destination. A very charming village. Medieval/Renaissance - like, the kind of familiarity to me of what I envision my favorite place to be. The horse, then slowly rides along, down a slope, toward the village. Once there, crowds of people gathered along the streets, graciously welcome our arrival, all with genuine smiles on their faces, their eyes, showing a sense of true joy that we are there amongst them.

Approaching us, is an old, wise wizard, to tell us that preparations have been made for the wedding between myself and my soon-to-be wife. The wedding, to take place in a magnificent castle, surrounded by crisp, clean lakes and waterfalls, falling from overhead cliffs. This castle, to be our home, forever, on the island.

The wedding, the reception, and the night into morning, all beautiful. The joy and peace of my life, beginning from my exit from this world, eternal, will forever be divine.
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2007
  7. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

All my loved ones would be there. I would feel the love and peace of God's presence. I would get to meet Bill Shakespeare and ask him if Hamlet was really crazy or just faking (I think he was faking). I would know all the mysteries of the universe and all of my misconceptions would be cleared up and the explaination would be simpler and more beautiful than I ever dreamed. I would get to hug my Dad again. My dog would be there. There would be food, so delicious and no calories :) I would read every good book ever written and see the connection that exists between all of humanity. I could fly. Sleep would be restorative. I would see that God's forgiveness applies to every living person, no matter what. I would sit at the feet of Jesus and ask Him everything I ever wanted to know, and He would answer me kindly and give me a great big hug. There would be beauty and art and poetry that extend beyond cultural and linguistic barriers in their lovliness. It would be a plane as far above waking as waking is above dreaming. I would understand the purpose of suffering and be able to aid those still stuck on Earth, if only a little. I would weep for joy. God would be so much greater than I ever dared dream and I would bask in the presence of His infinite love. My joy would be immeasurable and my capacity for love infinite.
  8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

somewhere warm, none of the people i dont get on with, everybody that has passed away that i miss, lots of alcohol and chocolate hehehe
  9. Moony

Moony Well-Known Member

Just a small, nice couch and a big TV screen where Stargate episodes are to watch, and my best friend next to me, loving me back, snuggled into my arms.
  10. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

right now where someone can put me to sleep for a long long time, so much that I'll actually feel awake and alive and ready to do things when I wake up. I look and feel a wreck and my sleeping is not good.
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

my idea heaven would be a place thats warm,cosy and friendly a bit like sf really hehe, it would contain lots of alcohol and pills:tongue:
  12. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

That's not heaven. It's Hell. Heaven is a place you wouldn't need or want those things.
  13. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

I think my ideal heaven would definitely consist of an ice rink!! So I can play hockey whenever I wanted to and all the gear would be there. There would of course be other players there as well...

My pets would be there, it would be nice and warm and whatever I imagined would pop up...:sad:
  14. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I think about this all the time.
    My ex-girlfriend Rachel would be there. We would be happy together. We could have sex all the time whenever we wanted. We would paint our surroundings however we wanted them. We'd manifest a couch to lie on. We'd take baths together. We'd lie under the covers holding each other. Everything would be perfect, and we'd be forever at peace. Together.
  15. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

It'd be like a place where I'd have everything and everyone that I really love and care about.
  16. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Unicorns, fluffy clouds, birds chirping and cool breezes, just lots of serenity.
  17. Raven

Raven Guest

Nothingness, I really do not want things to go on after.
  18. detest

detest Banned Member

Exactly as it is now, except that there is no pain or suffering at all.

That would be bliss. :crushed:
  19. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

heaven would be me back in 2005 with about $100,000 in my bank account, I probably would have had a great life if I had money about 7 years ago

cant believe it has been 7 years as well
  20. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

Well, if I believed in Heaven, I would believe that the only thing there waiting for me would be all the pets I've had in the past. And we would finally be reunited.

ETA: When I was Christian and did believe in Heaven, I believed that everyone's version of Heaven would be different depending on who they loved during their life or what their greatest desire was. So, no two Heavens would be alike.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.