• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Desire is strong

i'm sorry that things are so bad right now. i'm sorry for being a little blunt but you have fallen into a dark hole with no light at all getting in. but it's ok because you can climb out of that hole and see light again. we will help you, family and friends can help you, and professionals can help you. but you have to do the work to pull yourself out.

the first thing you need to do is want things to get better. then make small goals to make yourself better a little at a time. look in your past and see what used to make you happy then try doing those things again. you can climb out of that hole and see the light again.

keep trying and we will be by your side. please keep talking we are listening to you and care about you. and nobody will be better off with you gone. you can have a positive good life so please don't rob yourself of that....mike...*hug*shake*sadhug*console
I don't really have any family or friends that I could ask for help or even want to. I would rather not be here than do that.
I did want things to get better, I just don't know how to make that happen. I guess I need to think about things I suppose and stop moaning all the time. Only I can change things, so yeah your right

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
@Flowerdream take this time that you're feeling calm and try to do something fun. maybe go out to dinner or a movie? either way im pleased you are doing better and you weren't moaning you were venting in a time that you were low. we will always be here for you...mike...*hug*shake

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$255.00