Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by MoAnamCara, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

It's been on my mind or a while. I've done so good for many weeks. But now, it's been niggling at me for the last week or so. I just want to, NEED to. Not that I want to really, but I think it'll help. I need a release rather than festering even more. God it sounds so stupid and silly and I really haven't the foggiest why I'm posting this even. Part of why it's been a while is because I haven't felt the need but also I needed scars to heal because of something. But I've no reason not to now. I can distract and similar but the need is still there. The hurt, the increasing anxiety... I can't explain other than saying it feels like I'm going to implode. I don't want to do so necessarily but I suppose if I were to, then all would be over. Sorry...talking in circles.
  2. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

:arms: PLEASE DONT HURT YOURSELF... I get the need for release but is there something else you can do...?? Dont make me come over there Missy!!! Please be kind to my friend. Sending much caring... Here if you need...
  3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I'm trying to avoid...I think it's unavoidable today, but I'm trying. Thanks ditsy
  4. scarlettdrknss

scarlettdrknss Well-Known Member

Stay strong <3 you can get out of this. those thoughts will go away once you fight them long enough. don't let anything make you hurt yourself. just because you have no reason not to, doesn't mean you should do it. but since you don't want to, i take that as a reason not to do it. do you really think you will feel some kind of relief by doing something you don't want to do?
    i'm fighting the urges my self so i know what you're going through, still please don't cut.
    (remember, next week friday is Self Harm Awareness Day ~ )
  5. gem77

gem77 Well-Known Member

im trying to avoid but you have articulated my feelings exactly. i have the urge and feel i should just get it over with. but im trying not to...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.