Despair hitting me again.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Endlessagony, Oct 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Endlessagony

Endlessagony Well-Known Member

Today was a really bad day. From the moment I woke up I was feeling like crap. I just went bowling with a group of people which I thought would cheer me up but these feelings are just piling up now. I fear I'm going to be much more alone from now on, I just don't have what it takes to be around people anymore.

I think I'm going to start eating Cipralex this weekend, I still have an unopened box from summer when I was prescribed it. I'm literally up shit creek without a paddle and now the boat has started sinking. Oh how I wish people would want to keep contact with me but it just isn't happening. Really can't blame them either because I don't think I would want to keep contact with me.
    I haven't had anything to drink yet but man I would kill for a few drinks now.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2011
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi you I hope you do start back on your cipralex hun talk to your doctor okay let him know that you will be trying it again Just me but i have found when i take antidepressant medicaiton i am able to function more and i am more able to get out more and do things hugs

3. Endlessagony

Endlessagony Well-Known Member

Thanks, yeah I don't think I have anything to lose by trying it. I really wanted to get better without meds but it just ain't happening, and while I'm in the process of this I fear I'll also lose the people around me. I didn't start with the meds earlier because I have some bad experiences from antidepressants. About 6 years ago I took Citalopram for a while and it totally killed all creativity in me (this is extremely important to me as I am a musician).

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Ya me too but i changed meds to wellbutrin and i have been great on it able to function to get out I do hope the new meds work for you as well Nothing to lose as you say hugs to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.