Despair hitting me again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was a really bad day. From the moment I woke up I was feeling like crap. I just went bowling with a group of people which I thought would cheer me up but these feelings are just piling up now. I fear I'm going to be much more alone from now on, I just don't have what it takes to be around people anymore.

I think I'm going to start eating Cipralex this weekend, I still have an unopened box from summer when I was prescribed it. I'm literally up shit creek without a paddle and now the boat has started sinking. Oh how I wish people would want to keep contact with me but it just isn't happening. Really can't blame them either because I don't think I would want to keep contact with me.
I haven't had anything to drink yet but man I would kill for a few drinks now.

Last edited by a moderator:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi you I hope you do start back on your cipralex hun talk to your doctor okay let him know that you will be trying it again Just me but i have found when i take antidepressant medicaiton i am able to function more and i am more able to get out more and do things hugs

Thanks, yeah I don't think I have anything to lose by trying it. I really wanted to get better without meds but it just ain't happening, and while I'm in the process of this I fear I'll also lose the people around me. I didn't start with the meds earlier because I have some bad experiences from antidepressants. About 6 years ago I took Citalopram for a while and it totally killed all creativity in me (this is extremely important to me as I am a musician).

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Ya me too but i changed meds to wellbutrin and i have been great on it able to function to get out I do hope the new meds work for you as well Nothing to lose as you say hugs to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00