despair

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by colldoll315, Jun 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. colldoll315

colldoll315 New Member

this is my first time posting, i really dont know where to start, i dont know what to do,there's so much to say. im broken, im in such despair and feel as if no one can understand whats going on in my head, is there anyone i can talk to....this is my first time trying anything like this. in a nutshell I want to introduce myself I'm Colleen, 33 years old , female and I have been dealing with major depression and anxiety for years now it is ruining my life if I don't find work within the next 3 weeks I will be homeless I feel like I have no one I can talk to about this I'm so scared all the time and I'm crying right now as I'm saying this I feel broken dead inside and I feel so guilty for feeling this way because there are people out there that have such horrible life and lives through such horrible things and I have so much shame for feeling like this I'm disgusted with myself I can't get out of bed I cry all the time as soon as I wake sometimes I just start crying and I don't know why I mean I do know why but its hard to explainI am on anti depressants the new one for the millionth time I'm taking Wellbutrin nail as long as long with trazodone vistaril and klonopin again I really don't even know how to start this so if there's anyone out there that can tell me how to start this I would appreciate it because I thought that coming on to the site and talking to people that are going through the same thing that I'm going through would help me and make me feel as if I'm not alone there's so much more to my story but I just want someone to help me and teach me how to start this process of talking about what's going on with my life because all I think about is ending it I cannot take this pain anymore I have so much grief in my heart I am so much pain its unbearable and I don't know what to do is there someone that can help me please

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Hi colldoll315 and welcome to SF.

You are certainly not alone as many people here struggle with anxiety and depression. Welcome to the forum, I hope it helps :hug:

3. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Guest

I hope you feel welcome here. There is no advice or help here, not directly. Many, or most, people who come on here will relate to the kinds of feelings you have expressed. You may develop some correspondence relationship to other users. We live in a pretty rough world.

You deserve the best in life.

4. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Welcome to SF, hope you find the comfort and support you need here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.