Despair

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DrowningInTears, Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

When i am backed into a corner with nowhere to turn. no opportunity no hope no options. If something cant change soon i will go truly insane. Constantly degraded and talked down to my life is a pit of shame and hopelessness. I try so hard to pull myself out of this rut but its always the same cycle. This is why death looks so attractive. I long for death. what is this mental barrier stopping me from reaching it, keeping me in torment and anguish

everybody says things can get better. but where do i cross the line i dont want to live this way for years and years

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I won't lie to you, you might have these thoughts for the rest of your life. In therapy you can learn how to live with them. I have been dealing with some pretty harry thoughts going on 15 years. I take it one day at a time. And I use my coping skills I learned in therapy. Life is a bitch but for some people it is fun. Not something I would know about. I couldn't tell you the last time I laughed. Take it slow and be safe!!:chopper:

3. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

Its not about thoughts its about reality. I have to change my reality or it is wrong to be alive. I wont let them keep exploiting me. It would be better to die so that they are one peonic slave shorter which means some pitiful person somewhere will benefit from the slack and the big buisness will lose a drop, a drop in the bucket but i dont want them to even have that drop. Owning people is wrong its wrong for them to own people they say you can quit but then where do you go to another equally peonic job. you see you cant get out of the gutter because they own you and thats where they put you. I wont be owned anymore. If i cant break free of these chains i have to kill myself i have to draw the line somewhere. how long can i wait a week a month surly cant wait more than a few months something must change

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.