Despair

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by CarbonMonoxide, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have reached the critical point of my life overloaded with neverending and unsolvable problems... I can't do anything. There are no alternatives. No hope... I am dying from inside. Proper medical help is too expensive for me... I am trapped. This is something similar to terminal illness, but not lethal. It's very embarrasing and complicated thing to explain. Most people can't understand this anyway. I cannot live anymore and I want to die...

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

But a part of you still wants to hold on. Wants to fight. You are here. This is a place where people unfortunately know all too well what you are talking about. Feeling. Needing to do.

But it is also a place where you can talk freely about your pain. You can let out the things that you have been bottling up for so long. A place where you will find understanding and support. So please dont be embarrassed to talk here. Or read other threads and posts. Find ones that you can relate to. Contact those members. Find other sections of the forum that apply to your situation. Post there. But above all else, keep posting. Firstly to help yourself and secondly to let others help anyway they can.

3. Actually, I found it unfair that information about suicide methods without excessive pain are very hard to get... So I am wandering in such places and hoping I will learn about something that will end my agony forever.

4. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

im trapped the same way.you are not alone dear.you are welcome to PM me any time.
    take care :hug:

5. Just forget it. This site is not what I am looking for.

6. itmahanh

There is no such thing. Suicide is pain. It is the pain that you have that drives you to commit the act. And it is the pain that you will leave for those that cared about you before you committed the act. If it was easy, it wouldnt be such a struggle nor so hard to find information on.

I really wish you would take a stab at talking about what is making you want to commit suicide. It may not help at all, but then it might help you to want to reconsider. Seeing as where you are already, you dont really have much to lose by talking.

Sorry this site isnt what you were hoping for. But you are here, so please know that we do understand where you are. We do understand your pain and we do care enough to try and help you through this if you will let us.

7. This sound logical. I won't lose anything if I stay here a few more days...
    Some time ago I tried to talk about my problems, but I only got judged and analyzed. They told me that "if there is a will, there is a way", implying that everything is my fault. So I don't see any point in repeating this all over again. No ordinary human can really understand my misery.

8. itmahanh

I went to my mental health worker once when I was ready to commit the act. Right there under the poster in her office that said "if you're suicidal, talk to someone about it", I told her I was ready to kill myself. She said " if you were going to you would of by now". So I did. Obviously failed. But like you, I never felt anyone ever understood my misery. I was wrong. I found this site. And it has kept me going for 2 years. Once again my time is up but it has been a God send in the mean time. Give it a try?

9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I hope you'll tell your story. You'll be listened to here, and taken seriously.

10. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I sent you a PM, hope to hear back from you. Like WildCherry says we care here and you won't be judged.
    Bambi

11. Nothing worked as expected...

Luckily I found a relatively painless way to stop this nightmare. <mod edit: *sparkle*: methods>. I hope that others with the same dilemma would find this information useful as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.