Desperate again

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by NScot, May 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NScot

NScot Well-Known Member

Hi,

I was on here 4 years ago (anyone still around?), and I'm afraid things have got back to desperation, fear and thoughts of killing myself again.

Four years ago I was in london briefly and found that my severe phobias and ocd had improved and i couldn't face going back where I come from. I managed to find a way of staying in London for a while, then had to move to Devon ( staying as a lodger with the mother of a friend). I then moved to near Chichester when
    she moved (as her lodger). Yesterday she said she wanted me to move out.(No nastiness. in Devon there was an annexe I stayed in, here there isn't, she doesn't want someone sharing in her house).

Don't know how to write this but straight away I'm back to uncontrolled fear, panic and anxiety. I can only see isolation in my future. Killing myself is the only way I can get any peace .I don't know what else to write just now. It's just too awful that I'm lost and despairing and anxious again.

Sorry I can't evoke how I'm feeling very well.

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, welcome back to the forum. I am sorry to hear that you are in a state but please remain calm. Perhaps the person wants his/her privacy. I think you need to be rationale (not said in a nasty way) but speak to the third-party in a calm and rationale manner. If you explain what you are feeling and say that you need to given some time to establish if you can finance another place. Perhaps it's a case of familiarity breeds contempt. Please be strong and you are no longer alone now. I feel your pain and you can PM me anytime to talk further in private.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.