desperate relationship + childishness

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by HawthornePassage, Jan 28, 2012.

1. HawthornePassage

HawthornePassage Well-Known Member

+ not able to relate = fail

seriously, youre pushing 26 and you act all neurotic and defiant/uncooperative at every turn. you copy paste 1000 pages of IM logs (pretty much literally) and try to spy on all my shit. absolutely zero regard for privacy or respect. on top of that you insult my intelligence by trying to lie about every little sneaky thing you try to do, even though its blatantly fucking obvious. then youre completely and utterly shameless about it until i get pissed off (i have a lot of patience, probably too much) then do it again once its 'easy'

then you promise change but never deliver, you cant but it makes no difference after all these years

you have all these expectations of me based on sheltered desires and cant open your eyes, you kick me when im down and try to give me false hope again and again and again but its always the same bullshit

add it up, im done with this thing

it was a mistake from the beginning, kept me alive i suppose but at a heavy cost. i set everyone up including myself and i couldnt help it but im so pissed off that i couldnt. i learned my lesson. i will never 'settle' again. nobody should have to, but being so different makes it hard not to. i can deal with bumps and fights but this was way more than that. problems are one thing. settling never works, especially when you have high needs

...i should just live on mars, things would be better there. i can just hang out with space dust. anyone coming?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2012
  2. crystalclear

crystalclear Well-Known Member

If only i could come :| Oh, and im sorry you partner is treating you like that sick of this place too.... people judging me and they don't even know me, people judge by appearance sucks for you if you're not attractive.. unfortunately im not... Lets go to mars maybe marsians would be non-judgemental bastards...
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I understand the feelings of being hurt by someone so close...are you safe? Please contact me if there are any issues with another member here...each person's well being is very important
  4. HawthornePassage

no it has nothing to do with someone here. i just dumped my long time gf because it was a useless relationship.
  5. VALIS

VALIS Well-Known Member

Deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance.

Oscar Wilde
  6. HawthornePassage

^^ if only more people actually understood the truth in that
  7. Pembinga

Pembinga Member

Sorry to hear dude. This gal sounds like she has major insecurity issues and was using you as an outlet for them.

Yeah, never "just settle"... ever. Relationships are a pendulum. Find the right one and it'll greatly enhance your life. Settle out of desperation and it could very well break you.

Hope you're going to be ok.