Desperate to kill myself

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lifeisgood, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lifeisgood

lifeisgood Member

I want to die. Right now. I want to be able to go to sleep and never wake up. I don't give a shit any more, I want to die, and I want to die now.

Thought you might like to know.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's wrong, what's happening that's causing you to feel so bad?

3. SweetTearsOfDeath

SweetTearsOfDeath Well-Known Member

No please don't. I feel the exact same way. Just think of how everyone around will feel. Your mother? Father? Best friend? Siblings? Please don't do it. My grandfather commited suicide early last year.... It's awful. If you need to talk dear, please PM me! I wont judge and I wont criticize. I'll be completely honest. Please be careful.
    -Tubachickk

4. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Hi hun, you'll notice that a lot of us on here can relate to you.

What's gotten you to this point,sweety?

5. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Hey, whats up, whats been happening? Please talk to us and please don't hurt yourself :hug: x

6. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

I hear you, and I can relate.. has anything happened to make you feel this way? Hope you are able to reach out to someone and get some support..

7. caligirl

caligirl Member

i am feeling the same way. i dont have any friends or anyone to talk to i tried a help line, but they are busy i tried a mental heath center, but they blew me off is there anyone out there who can help me please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.