Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by jms, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jms

jms Banned Member

Yes, I'm outright using the word desperate because, well..that's exactly how I'm feeling right now. I've been spiraling downhill so damn fast, it's a little surprising to me. I've dealt with the bullshit that is depression (self harm and suicide attempts included) for 12 years. It does come and go, but when it's here it puts up a hell of a fight. A fight I can no longer win. I have come to the conclusion that I truly was meant to off myself, that I was meant to die at a relatively young age. I believe I have finally perfected a plan which will allow me to succeed, in addition to causing the least amount of worry for any loved ones I may have left. Now just to find the courage and determination to start the process. I really don't wish to live anymore as all of the things I once wished and hoped for are no longer possible (meaning marriage, children, a career.."normal" things in life). I pray for relief soon, a sense of more worry. I also hope that each member here finds health, happiness, and love inthe near future. Take care of and love yourselves and one another.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You h un cannot see the future none of us have that ability You say you are young then you have more time to get the support and help you need. Each day they come out with new medication for hard to treat depression New therapies as well
    You just need that one right person that one right med combination and you will be free of that depression
    You have beaten it before hun so you know you can beat it again you can just your dam depression telling you you cannot
    The future is just that future ok and if you leave then no you will not have those things if you stay there is a chance hun there is i have seen peoples life change after years of depression things happened and their lifes became what they wanted
    Your loved ones will feel full impact there is no lease amt of worries hun don't kid yourself ok with that thought
    Don't give up so young ok stay here put up with us lol but keep going there is always always hope hun
  3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Dear jms, you say you pray for relief and the sense of freedom, and yet if you succeed in your plan to end current pain by hoping you will no longer exist, that would be denied you anyway should you become conscious of nothing. Your cry is not for wanting to die but for things to be better for you, and that is a positive. The destructive option will ensure that things can never be better for you. Marriage, children and a career may not have happened yet, but that does not mean that these are the only things worth living for. Your life CAN become better for you - pm me if you'dlike :)
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Dear Jms,
    Life is tough, I know that's simple to say. But each day we have tough new challenges to face. Please speak to someone. It's good to talk. If you want to talk in private, send me message. Like you I find life tough but it takes time. I take each day at a time. Please take care of yourself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.