desperate.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by meagainstme, Apr 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

too desperate.
    please im reaching out for something to save me.

2. I Miss You

I Miss You Guest

hun im here ..whats going on..dont do this ..talk to me hon

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

trapped88 what's going on? I can't pretend that I can save you hun. Only you can do that. I can promise to listen and help you work through things. We can talk about what is happening to make you feel this way. I know what it is like to need somebody, anybody to listen to you. To sit with you when you feel so desparate. It is good that you feel you can turn to someone, or something to help you through. Know that you have people who do care for you and are willing to take the time to do just that. Please take care. :hug:

4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

agree with gentle. i can't pretend i can save you b/c like she said only you can do that. you have to be willing to want to get better but i am here, or on msn if you need or want to chat. I'll be on for most of the day/night.

Kells

5. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug: hun, I'm in chat if you need me. Feel free to PM me anytime. Or my MSN is in my profile :arms:

6. meagainstme

thankyou all so much for replying and offering to listen. but i really cant open up even though i want to. i just feel like such an idiot and you are all going to judge me and think im just an attention seeker. urghh. im so fed up of life. i always hit this point and it jst get tiring pretending life is something its not :(

7. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

people won't judge you hun...each person has their own problems and their own issues. Each problem has its own severity and obviously you are in pain which means you have an issue worth trying to solve no matter what it is.

feel free to pm me hun im around

kells

8. meagainstme

arghhhh im slipping lower. :'(

9. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

hun, talk to us, tell us what's bothering you..

:hug: :hug:

10. Sil

Sil Well-Known Member

C'mon...noone is judging....this is one of the few places when people listen to you, don't judge and share their burden with you... please tell us...

11. meagainstme

you say that like its gossip

12. janlost

janlost Member

I know it's hard and I can truly relate to not being able to open up and tell what's tearing me apart :hug:

The one thing that I've learned today is that if you don't tell someone what's wrong, they can't help :sad:

No one will judge you here :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.