Desperate

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by avenueQ, Sep 1, 2007.

1. avenueQ

avenueQ Member

i can't do this anymore. i can't deal with life in any respect. if i'm not bored out of mind to the point of delirium, i'm being sick due to anxiety about my body and how i look. there's no inbetween. it's absolutely exhasting. i just need it all to end. so very badly.

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what exactly is going on but hope things get better for you soon. What exactly is it that you don't like about your body and looks.

3. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey there, I don't have any advice about what to do home alone being bored, when I was in that position I learned to build websites, it helps me even though I'm not very successful at it. For the anxiety though, you should be able to find lots of resources on the net that will help you leanr to relax more effectively, if that doesn't work out too well or you find it too hard going then I would suggest seeing a professional about medication that could potentially help you relax. Of course, you can talk here about anything you want, even if it's just to vent which I've seen you've managed to find, if you need anything just holler :)