Desperate

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by vbuk, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

Its hurting. I dont know what to do. I want it to all just go. I was online and kinda got calm. Now im in bed i dont know if i can cope. Its hurting.
    I keep shaking. I havent got anything so im pretty much safe. Just want to die. Want to end the pain i send to others. Want to just give in. Im sorry. Just i dont know anything. Cant find emotions. Feelings. They all hiding. I am sorry to those i hurt. Truely i am. I might hide for a while. Im sorry. Clare x

2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: Hope you feel better soon Clare..

Things will get better for you, I know it :arms:

3. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

I woke up. Have to go to work but dont want to. Just sat here wishing i could just leave existence. Just vanish. I dont know how much more i can take. Work is going to be hell. I know it. I just want to scream. I have so much inside i dont know how to vent. I just want to die. Im sorry x

4. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

please dont give up on work.i know its hard ,big hugs to you.vent it to me or write it down but let it out.we all here for you xxx

5. danni

danni Chat Buddy

I'm with sarah and joe clare please dont do anything harsh you know how much i care and want to help you out hun. call me or pm me or msn me so we can both sit down and talk to each other :hug:

6. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

I cant see me ever been right again. I have no energy. Im going to be late for work again but im just sat here in my pjs. I just want to give in and i dont have a reason to. I got people that care. I keep finding it hard to believe. Convinced people just say it to be polite. Who would ever want to care for me. Im a screwup. Always have been. Im au a total loss. Just want to become a void. I know people would get over it pretty quick. In a couple of weeks it will be 'clare who?' i love you all. Sorry x

7. You know I care for you...I really hope that I've made that clear anyways. If not I haven't done my job. How can I not care for someone so kind, loving, unselfish, a good person all around. All of us at SF are here for you and we want you to lean on us right now during this hard time in your life. As Joe said, things will get better for you. We are going to help you pull through this hun. Please be safe and take care. :hug: -♥-Jacque-♥-

8. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

I am so scared. At work now. Just so so weak. Im losing it. I dont know what i want and dont know what to do. I want out but dont know how.

9. danni

danni Chat Buddy

hun :hug: i do care about you like what jacque said we all love you hun. You help me alot and now i want to return and help you hun. Please dont give up hun were on here to lean on just hang in there hun :hug: love ya sis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.