Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sami, May 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sami

sami Well-Known Member

20cl of vodka is what it takes to reduce me to nothing. It doesn't mean anything that I am meant to be moving in three weeks. It hurts so much that this is how my life is. I am just like my fucking father. Everyone has always told me that. I probably hate myself just as much as he hates me. I didn't deserve all the shit he done to me though. I didn't ask to be born. I didn't ask for any of this shit. I am so sick and tired of being scared. Fed up with living with the memories of being repeatedly raped. Sick to death of putting on a happy face and pretending I can cope with whatever life throws at me. I can't. I've got nothing left. After 20 years of being alive - I am done. It's so exhausting putting on a front. I really don't think the majority of people in this world know just how evil this place can be, and the amount of pain that taking another breath can cause. Yes, of course, you see all these horror stories on the news, but you can't directly relate to it, so you're still emotionally detached. But what if everything you see, makes you sick to your stomach because you cannot believe how cruel some people can be to perfectly innocent angels. How did society end up this way? Why do so many people have to suffer for no good reason? It isn't fair and it isn't right. It hurts me so much to think of all the people who are hurting and no-one cares. That feeling of being totally alone... Oh God. How did it end up like this?

I need help before it's too late.
  2. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

I am sorry you are going through such a rough time. Life is cruel, it really is, but we have to keep strong, to hold on to everything we have left in order to survive. I know you can do it.

As for being raped, no one deserves that. NO ONE. It is not your fault in any way, and it never will be. I have been there, done that and whatever you decide to do, please do not blame yourself.

Sometimes it is not enough to put on a happy face all of the time. You need to let those around you know how you are feeling. They cannot help you if they think you are happy. Is there anyone you can talk to about these things? Friends, family, teachers, doctors?

Feel free to PM me at anytime if you need to talk. I am here for you hun.

3. sami

sami Well-Known Member

:hug: Thank you Caroline x
  4. k0000

k0000 Member

i've felt the same way on a daily basis for the last ten years.

this life is fucking joke.
  5. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

I tried getting into the whole church and god scence to make myself feel better and hopefully improve my life..Of course it didnt.. Actually depressed me worse in some ways.. When I would pray for thing to change and be good again I would break down and cry and when nothing changed I felt like total worthless crap...Like I was not worthy of being happy or having a good life.. I still feel like that too..

The world is a big, bad, scary, cruel, and confusing place. There are so many monsters who pray on the innocent and the helpless..Its very sad that this world has came to this.. Maybe the worst part is - I cant do anything to change it..But I can however change the impact it has on me.. I can help myself remove those feelings of being hurt and used.. It will be hard and I dont know if I will make it out alive but I have to try..

Good luck to you.
  6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

This world is cruel, for sure but not everyone in this world is like that. There are good people and as long as there are people like that, then there's always hope.
    I believe that it takes just one person to make a difference. If we keep going and moving forward then we always give ourselves a big chance.

Just know that your not alone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.