desperate

Status
Not open for further replies.

MourningAngel

i'm so desperate at the moment. i never disagreed with my parents, i'm a good girl, i always understand them and do whatever they want. and now? now i just want to scream at them, tell them to get out of my life and leave me alone! For once they don't know what they're talking about! They don't! They always let me be and do what i want 'cause they trust me and know that i know what's wrong and right, that i behave well, that i know where the borders are,... and now they take that freedom away from me when i need it the most, when that's all i want. How can they say such things? it's not fair. for the first time in my life i found love when i thought i'll never find it. and they take it away from me! how dare they!
i don't want to be mad at them but i am! it totally scares me but i'm mad at them for what they said and did! for the first time in my life i don' completely understand them, for the first time in my life i think differently.
i'm scared and desperate

thanks for reading

mdmefontaine

Antiquities Friend
i'm so sorry you are having a rough time. i know what it feels like, to be scared and desperate.

any of us are available to talk with you hun - and meanwhile, i will be thinking of you and hoping things with your parents smooth out. maybe try to talk with them in a day or two - maybe things will cool a bit?

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00