desperate

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by desperategirl, Nov 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desperategirl

desperategirl Active Member

hi im new, and desperate....

im feeling really low and suicidal and i dont know what to do....If i got through with it then i hurt everyone around me, if i dont, i cant get through tonight. I have crisis team, but if i ring them ill end up in hospital. If i just self harm, well i cant, cause ive been in a&e with it 3 times in the last 3 days...

help

2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Hey hun. Welcome to the forum.

I can understand your feelings, and I don't want to hurt anyone either, that's why I hang on.

I am always here to talk to. Just PM me or reply here. You are not alone :hug: xx

3. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

pm if you need to talk im always here to listen xx

4. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

hi, join our chat tonight. we are here for you.

5. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I'm glad I got a chance to talk with you. You are an amazing person and have loads of talents.

Hope I helped a little hun. Please take care. I'm always around so drop me a PM

:hug: xx

6. desperategirl

desperategirl Active Member

thanks everyone.....the good news is i didnt do anything serious....thankyou for being there for me. Im seeing my social worker at 2:30pm and i have a gp appointment at 4pm, mainly for a tetanus shot but gonna have a word as well.

Anyway thanks
    Caroline
    x

7. confusedgirl

confusedgirl Well-Known Member

Hey caroline, hope your appointment went well and you managed to get the support you need,
    Xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.