Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Gem_Gem, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gem_Gem

Gem_Gem Well-Known Member

I need help!

I need someone to talk to.

I am so desperate!!!!

At crisis point, I want it to stop.

I dont want to remember anymore past events
  2. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Hang in there, can you tell us what is bothering you? :hug:
  3. Gem_Gem

I can't keep going like this. I have had the exact same nightmare for the past 2 weeks and I just thought my mind was making up stuff. But yesterday I had a flashback and all these memories came back of being sexually abused by my neighbour when I was young. I refuse to sleep. I dont want to remember anything else. I tried to see my therapist but she is busy until my next appointment on monday. I cant wait that long. I want out.
  4. Are you taking any medications etc? I don't know how the health system works in NZ, but can you see a GP, or can you get an apt with a different therapist sooner?

I know that you don't want to dream about this stuff, but by not sleeping, will you not make yourself feel worse? I always feel a lot worse when not sleeping. Can you be prescribed something to sleep better?

Your recall of these events sounds terribly upsetting. Is this the first time you have had this realisation?

Are you getting any support?

5. p.s. I love your profile pic. Am not sure if it is you, but I do love it!
  6. Gem_Gem

I am on anti depressants and have sleeping pills but I have stopped taking them. I haven't been taking them for over a month even the my psychiatrist thinks I am...I have draws filled with medication I dont want to take them..I dont know why...I think as I dont feel worthy of taking them..another way of self harm I guess.

I cant sleep I am to scared too..yeah this is the first time this has happend. I dnt really have any one else I can see, My therapist is out of counsellor is out of the country and my psychiatrist works one day a week.

I dont have any support atm with this and its making it so much worse espcially as this is the first time something like this has happend to me and I dont know how to cope with it.

I really don't think I have been this low..I just want to end my life.

I finally got enough courage to txt a helpline and they told me their policy says they are not allowed to txt me after I have harmed myself as its to keep people idea what that is supose to mean but that was one way to make me feel completly alone!

Thanks..:p its not me
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.