desperate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florence

Antiquities Friend
I have not been on here for a while and for that I am sorry. Just wanted, needed to say that I think the time to check out is really here. I just cant take this pain anymore. The pain and despair is so acute, suicide is the only only way out. I am a bit scared too but I have to have the guts to just do it and stop hesitating like I have for so many weeks. If I could I would go now (dont want to do it at home) but I will wait and make plans in the morning.
I am due to see my counsellor on monday and my GP but I dont think I can wait till then - better just to do it and opt out of this pain.
Want to say thank you for the support I have had on here. you are all great.

It is the only way. I know that I should ask for help, go to the hospital, do something but I am so tired with it all. Just dont want to go on any longer.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi and so sorry things are so rough...you raise a very good point...how do you find the energy and motivation to persue what you know you need (e.g. therapist, hospital) when you are just too tired and overwhelmed? The only answer I have through my own experiences is this is when I hold on tight to ppl who care...I have problems knowing that I deserve this support, so I am always concerned, but it has truly gotten me through the worst of times...please know we are here and that we want you with us...PM me if I can be there for you...big hugs, J

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi you you can stay here and talk to us we will help you makeit to Monday i had to fight to 3 weeks until i see my therapist it was hard but coming here talking to people that understand helps Please call crisis line okay talk to someone hearing a real voice a caring voice sometimes thats all it takes to make some of the sadness go You can pm me anytime okay just hold on to us we will help you hugs:hugtackles:

Florence

Antiquities Friend
plummeting now ... have a friend on her way to see me then after that I think I will put my plans into place. Cant take the pain .. need it to stop ..
it hurts ... it hurts so fucking much

plummeting now ... have a friend on her way to see me then after that I think I will put my plans into place. Cant take the pain .. need it to stop ..
it hurts ... it hurts so fucking much
Feel free to PM me if you want to talk about what hurts and why.
You could also do that here as many people have experiences what your going through.

Remember you're not alone, most people think of suicide at some point. And as in pain as you are I can guarantee people on this site have been there and come back from it, you can too.

Feel the support brother!!

Florence

Antiquities Friend
Was on the verge of heading out to put my check-out plans into action when my counsellor rang and has booked me in for an extra session tonight at 730 ... so seems like I will be around for a few more hours yet.
I hope talking to him will help get rid of this pain!!! I can't stand it....

Was on the verge of heading out to put my check-out plans into action when my counsellor rang and has booked me in for an extra session tonight at 730 ... so seems like I will be around for a few more hours yet.
I hope talking to him will help get rid of this pain!!! I can't stand it....
Let us know how you get on with your counselor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00