Desperately asking 4 help...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Day_Dreamer, Jul 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Day_Dreamer

Day_Dreamer Member

It was there, in that cold dark night that I lost myself...
    I was there under the cloudy sky that my hopes got killed...
    Though I survived....
    I tried to find a reason just to breath but I couldn't.I tried to find some light in my life but I failled, and then I asked for help.
    Every day screaming for some attention, every night crying for your indifference...
    Day's past by and I started counting month's of being in this dark corner of my soul, helpless and lonely.
    I aksed you for help but you wouldn't even listen. Why???
    My hand's were bleeding and so did my heart.
    What should I do for these pain to stop???
    the scars in my hand gave the answer.
    The razor cut me nicely and I no longer needed your help...I no longer needed everything..
    I woke up hoping that the pain would have dissapered but there I saw you...Standing next to me, crying and asking why....
    You finnaly cared but it was too late....
    You never hold my hand when i needed to...You didn't scared my demon's away and I now am broken...
    You try to give me hopes and resons to live for but i can't understand them.You try to push the pain away but i has allready reached my heart...
    I am sorry I will never be the same again...I am sorry I can't be the daughter of ur dream's...I am sorry you didn't appreciate it when I was...
    Time 4 me to say goodbye...Time 4 me to fly to the sky...Can't live this way anymore...I am sorry....:sad:

by a 13 year's old broken soul...
  2. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

I feel the pain and brokenness in this poem. In the midst of all that mess, it is possible to look out and see rays of hope, impossible though it seems. Given some time and hard work (isn't everything hard work in this place?), life's light and hope and peace can be reclaimed. I hope you give yourself the gift of time.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I had to read that twice. The first time my mind was all jumbled up. The second time it made since to me. She like so many others was pushed away, Her spirit broken. In the end she found clarity and peace. Now it is time for her to go to the light.:chopper:
  4. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

:hug: :hug:
  5. Day_Dreamer

Day_Dreamer Member

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:I just need some love..Is it too much to ask 4?:rolleyes::mellow::mellow::mellow:
  6. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

:hug: hugglez daydreamer
    preshus daydreemer plz hold on through this hopelessness. ur too young and precious to die. im sorry ur not getting teh love u need
  7. Day_Dreamer

Day_Dreamer Member

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:::sad:I wanna scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. leftoutsidealone

leftoutsidealone Well-Known Member

I wish I could help, but I'm unable to help myself even. If it's any comfort, there is no love in my miserable life either. In fact, I doubt that love exists. I think it's a foolish complex of randomly assembled sentiments like need of attention, belonging, sexual desire, dependency, following the patterns of the society
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am so sorry that you are hurting this deeply. Are you able to talk to a counselor or someone that can help you deal with things? You are still young and have lots of life ahead of you. It does not have to be this way forever, but you do need help in recovering. I am glad you have taken the chance to come here and ask. We will support you as much as we can. Please take care and stay safe. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.