Desperation

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Escape_the_thoughts, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My mom thinks I am "making up stories" about what is happening to me. She thinks I am looking for Attention. Why would u lie about this. She thinks I am lieing about being bullied at school. If my own mom dosnt care enough to help me and listen why should anyone else listen to me. I am out oing and loud at school cuz I am not being heard t home. She puts me down and says I'm a fake. She doesn't know how I feel. She doesn't have to feel like I'm not worth my life when I am alone. She doesn't have to feel like hurting urself when ur by urself. She thinks I can control myself and what i do when I black out. After 1 month of begging she made me an appt. to see a therapist and I don't think she even cares anymore she asked me what's wrong with me lately and I feel bad cuz I can't answer her. She is putting me down all the time so I finally told her to stop and now I am grounded. All I need to do right now is be with those who care about me and now I can't even do that. She says bullies are wrong but in reality she's the biggest bully of all :( :( :(

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I feel so sad for you...you sound more grounded (LOL) than she is...keep asking for what you need and if you need to, speak to a school counselor who will work with you to get to see a therapist...I am so sorry you are not being heard...that is awful, but please post here and I am sure there are ppl here who will hear you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.