Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nikos555, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikos555

nikos555 Member

im a 21yo male in australia. im done with life. ive been depressed for many years and living in a greek household has only intensified the situation. i have no control over my life with two controlling parents, and no matter how much i tell myself that its better to have controlling and forceful parents than abusive or negligent parents, it is no help.

a few years back i had told them and my friends about how depressed i was, and now those friends have ignored me, and my parents blamed me for making them stressed out. so for a good few years i just pretended everything was ok.

but now i just cannot hold myself together any more. i have confided in a friend of mine that im feeling depressed, but he seems too lazy to want to talk, and every time he organizes a time to help me, it falls trhough. i know i shouldnt count on him as its not fair, but he had wanted to, and i dont feel like i trust any other person with this situation.

my life, my friends, my work, my family sucks. and i want to kill myself. im done with playing games and feeling alone, and i know that after 3 years of being so depressed, i cannot handle this any more.

i dont want to do it. but i feel very much like theres no other option.

2. pit

pit Well-Known Member

I hear you. Myself, I'm becoming a shut-in. Only a couple friends, no family. I get so sick of my own company sometimes, I want to jump out of my skin. Are there any mental health support groups in your area? I've found that they help. Take care.
  3. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

Coming here is a great step. You're not alone, especially when you're here. We all understand what you're going through because we've been there.

I wanted to die two years ago and now looking back...those thoughts were just temporary. I've been suicidal since I was ten years old so I've been dealing with this issue for a very long time.

I keep thinking, if I would have ended it back then, I wouldn't be where I am now.

At peace.

Do I still think about it? Of course. But I don't let those thoughts conquer me and you shouldn't either.

Stay and fight another day...even if it takes you day to day to do so.
  4. Lunar Pixie

Lunar Pixie Member

third, your family can have two possible meanings, one biological, second, sentimental, it depends on them and you on which meaning they get.

i believe you are of great value, and i wish you survive, i wish you live, because it is the people like you, that this world need in order to be fixed, of so much bullshit it has been filled with,

you ae purity, you are more valuable than those rappers and fuckers who get all the chicks out there.

you are gold.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2010
  5. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

^What kind of post is this?^^^

Nikos--My PM box is open if you want to chat.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey time to look after you okay. If you need some help then ask your doctor if he can help you get on some medication for depression ask if there is a therapist you can talk to or a councillor. No more holding in your feelings you need to get out what is bothering you and get help okay If you are old enough 16 and over here you have that right to seek help and no one else needs to be informed stay strong okay time to think about you only now and get help
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.