Despicable

Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by MoAnamCara, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

My mind,
    My body,
    My thoughts,
    My choices,
    My actions,
    My words,
    My heart,
    My soul--
    Despicable.

2. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

you write so well and with such emotion ive read all of them now i think ..im thinking of you and hoping you are doing what you need to do to look after yourself you are a better friend to me than i ever was to you i hope you get to read this xx

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I can counter this list with all of your goodness, but I do know how it feels to think of one's self in the way

4. triedtoomanytimes

triedtoomanytimes Well-Known Member

I would have to agree with the above statement, I have seen nothing on these pages that has even remotely made me think of you in those terms. I hope one day you see yourself for what you give to others, which is beautiful compassion and caring thoughtfulness.

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Oh Mo..that is a sad poem..I wish you could see the good things we see in you. :hug:

6. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Have you ever seen Despicable Me? The protagonist had that same problem - horrible self image. Luckily an army of tots saw him through. Anyway, I can relate to this poem every day.

7. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Mo... :hug: You are SO NOT Despicable!! I know its hard to receive & believe but you are lovely sincere kind & caring Thank you for being you!!

8. Jack Rabbit

Jack Rabbit Well-Known Member

Like the others, I don't see that you've made a case for the last line. I really think that 'despicable' requires sins of commission rather than omission. Good people in bad places need other words.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.