Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by DarthBrett, Oct 7, 2016.

1. DarthBrett

DarthBrett Lone warrior against his demons

The song stated it beautifully. Today is yet another anger/rage day. I'm pusses off for no reason, I get pissed thinking about the people in my life past and present and how they've treated me over the years. I'm done with it, they would only be upset if I died for their own selfish reasons if they cared at all. The only people who would genuinely miss me out of love are my kids and dog. In the state I'm in they would be. Enter off without me, I can't do this anymore....

2. twinklil

twinklil Well-Known Member

Dear DarthBrett,
    I've never heard that song, but song can be a good connection to how we feel inside. It hurts to be treated badly and when that is compounded by hurt over the years that is even harder. But having kids miss you and a dog - that is genuine care there and probably love. So I pray that you are holding on for them and for your precious life too. You too are worthy for you. I'm wondering how you are doing now? I hope that the anger and rage has reduced some and that you are feeling more at ease. Please keep posting and talking to us all here.