Despite saying I wouldnt.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by shamps, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

I would like to say goodbye.A good friend has made me see that instead of going quietly that I should at least say goodbye to everybody who has helped me.Ive already told a few people my latest tale and how it has broken my heart for the last time.

You have all tried your very best and I am not knocking you in any way.You have all done everything that you can and I thankyou for trying.

I did not want to do this as I feel it would be seen as attention seeking and unappreciative...but please know that I really cant stand feeling like this anymore(I hate myself)and I am very appreciative of all you have done.

Today I was saddened to learn that the people who I held dearly in my heart for the last five years are actually laughing and hoping I will die behind my back.I do not wish to share a planet with people who can be so evil against a person that they once spoke so fondly of.

I love you all and will take your kind words with me.

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Ange will pass...this feeling will pass..
    just don't do it ok..
    talk to us so we can help you through this....
    I have just been in crisis and it passes if you just hold on...
    let us help you through this
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

tell me how you know these people are laughing at you??
    did he tell you that?
    don't hate have been so kind and caring are a lovely person
  4. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

ange!! no!!! please :cry:
  6. dotx

dotx Member

This is a big, big planet. If these people are heartless and don't care, there are others who do. You're not sharing the planet with them. They just happen to be here too. There are so many others around who aren't laughing. Listen to them.
  7. alloutoftears

alloutoftears Account Closed

please don't give him the satisfaction

you are better than that

don't give in
  8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Ange if you won't talk to us then call crisis line...get to a anything to stop yourself....
    you don't deserve to die
  9. dotx

dotx Member

I called a crisis suicide hotline once, in my darkest hour, and the woman there was wonderful. She asked questions and found the good things in my life. Things you can't see when you're in this place. Talk to them, they're there to help you. It's good therapy to cry on the phone with somebody. We can't give you that but they can.
  10. Louis03

Louis03 Well-Known Member

Anyone have her cell number?
  11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:unsure: :nerves: :no: :sadwave: :cry:
  12. Louis03

I'm sorry I can't believe you guys don't get a phone number or and address and call the fucking police or do something. So much fucking posts and smilies for what? I don't think she's coming back.
  13. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

the thing with this forum is its anonymous, so we dont necessarily have the ability to call the police sorry

dont think we wouldnt try to help more if we could
  14. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

people dont give out their private details for the very reason they dont want us to send help..
  15. Louis03

She'd give the phone number, she wanted to talk. I didn't get it because she seemed ok at the time. The fact that nobody has the number or bother to ask when she was talking crazy and you can skype it, I'm sorry thats not right. I wasn't around and now I'm going to feel bloody awful if she doesn't come back.
  16. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

dude! this is no ones fault! god dont fucking make people feel didnt get a phone number either!! ffs

sorry....but geeze!!! we are all in this together
  17. Louis03

You feel bad she's dead. Is this a game? Posting on forums is fun but there are lives at stake here OK? I'm not going to be nice I'm going to call it like I see it. You can bet I would have gotten the number and done everything I could if I was around when this was happening.
  18. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I FEEL BAD!!! god shut up!!!

dude....we tryed...dont make us feel like shit just because you are hurting...we are too...

i loved her and tryed....fuck
  19. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

Louis did she actually offer to give you her number?

i've only given mine out to a handful of people that i've met me and only after a month of getting to know them

we know this is not joke and we do what we can

there will always be an ongoing debate about how far we should go and there is no easy answer because no matter what, people will react differently

i was posting here months ago when i was trying to kill myself and if anyone had tried to get the police to me, i would have just thrown myself off the roof

the best we can do is to try and build trust, convince each other that we have value and are worthwhile and aid each other in seeking help

as much as you may not want to admit it, salvation cannot be shoved down someone's throat - sometimes it will just make them more determined next time
  20. Louis03

Yes she did. But it cost money so I talked to her about ventrilo and she said she didn't have a mic and its too complicated and we left it at that. She says in her posts and pms that she wants to talk and when she called the sammaritans they acted like assholes and she has no one to talk to. If she said to me she's is going to do it I would call even from my cell phone international and keep her talking. I don't know if that would make a difference but I already said what I said and I'm not going to say any more.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.