despondent

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittyD

Hey,
Does anyone else feel like their life is deeply despondent broken only by crisis?
And how do you change it?
On Wed, we found out that the gas powered water heater in the basement of our duplex had been wrongly vented and not even sealed so we've been suffering from low amount carbon monoxide poisoning. That does explain a lot about the headaches, etc, there is a lot of symptoms that both Dev and I have had, but it just exaggerated the original problem. So now the natural gas company had completely disconnected the water heater until the owner replaces it with licensed work and we havent' had any hot water since Thurs.
Just one thing after another, I used to be able to roll with the punches, now I don't care enough to get off the couch.
This upcoming week I have a lot of appt to meet; Mon with counsellor/family doc with Dev, Tues and Thurs all day back to work seminars, my own methadone clinic on Thurs. I am so so bad for not making appts, I feel stupid trying to explain to others how its just too much effort.
Sounds like I'm having myself a little pity party here so I'm off before it gets worse.
kD

ThoseEmptyWalls

I feel like my whole life has been one big crisis... I wish I knew how to change it but I dont. Im sorry that I cant give you any advice on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00