Destabalized

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightfallagain

I am a creature of comfort. Not at all for myself, but for those around me. Recent reflections and my own self-image have put me void-of-course. I have been trying hard to put myself in a place of peace and stability, but my mind is finding it more challenging to handle decision making and emotional communication. I know balance is everything, but cannot seem to do that "tight-wire" anymore. There is no one else but me that knows exactly what it is like to be in my body and to fight the emotion and the mind all at the same time. I wish I was a child again, prior to being abused, and descend into the wishes and dreams that every child should have. It is too late for me and I wish that every child should have the opportunity to explore those dreams befor some one exploits their dream

flowers

hi. First I want to say thsat I see you joined in may. So I still can say welcome to sf. you wrote : "There is no one else but me that knows exactly what it is like to be in my body and to fight the emotion and the mind all at the same time" true. Yes. anyone who says I know how you feel is interperting it from their own perspective. Even though they may be very well meaning. No one can know completely how another person feels. You sound like you have wisdom.

I am sorry you were abused. That your wishes, your dreams were taken from you. I used to have those child wishes and dreams. But the errosion of the years of illness wore them down. I personally have hope that someday things will get better enough so I can reclaim some of that spark of myself that I miss so much. Sometimes I find it when I am giving from my heart. But thats not always possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00